Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Dainese & Gaerne (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3957)

PhiSig1071 12-04-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over200 (Post 116472)
Teknic is nice for the $$$ but I can assure once you wear Dainese doubt you would ever wear anything else!

I don't doubt it. My last suit was an IXS, it's Swedish and about the same quality as Dianese, I LOVED it, it had a full silk liner which made it easy to get on and off, and if you go down the silk wont give you a friction burn like other linings. Once I have the money I'm getting a custom suit done, probably by Syed, I visited their shop in Orlando and their stuff is beyond top-notch.

marko138 12-05-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 116716)
I don't doubt it. My last suit was an IXS, it's Swedish and about the same quality as Dianese, I LOVED it, it had a full silk liner which made it easy to get on and off, and if you go down the silk wont give you a friction burn like other linings. Once I have the money I'm getting a custom suit done, probably by Syed, I visited their shop in Orlando and their stuff is beyond top-notch.

No doubt. My next suit will be a 1-piece. I'd like a custom deal...maybe a Vanson...but who knows. My 2-piece will do for a while.

PhiSig1071 12-10-2008 11:48 PM

Got the boots today, they look brand fucking new! Fit good too. If it's not raining tomorrow I'm going to try them out on the bike. Thanks for including the plastic toe-sliders, I have a tendency to drag toes on the 'tard and I doubt JGP would be realy happy with the metal ones!

was92v 12-16-2008 07:41 AM

I've got 2 Syed custom suits and they are the shit! Maybe a little less "refined" than A* or Dainese but very well made and they can (have) stand up to multiple crashes. My older suit was built in 1993 and has been crashed 5 times, Twice at slower (40ish) on the street and 3 times on the track, twice at around 80mph and once at over a hundred and they held up great.
I never had to visit a Dr from any of the get offs. The leathers still look good enough to wear and would pass any tech for track use still.
The A* and Dainese look and feel great but don't seem to crash as well.
I have never worm BB's leathers, but I know Bill, been to his shop, had him alter and repair my Syed's. His work and materials is top shelf.

shmike 12-16-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by was92v (Post 127980)
I've got 2 Syed custom suits and they are the shit! Maybe a little less "refined" than A* or Dainese but very well made and they can (have) stand up to multiple crashes. My older suit was built in 1993 and has been crashed 5 times, Twice at slower (40ish) on the street and 3 times on the track, twice at around 80mph and once at over a hundred and they held up great.
I never had to visit a Dr from any of the get offs. The leathers still look good enough to wear and would pass any tech for track use still.
The A* and Dainese look and feel great but don't seem to crash as well.
I have never worm BB's leathers, but I know Bill, been to his shop, had him alter and repair my Syed's. His work and materials is top shelf.

I haven't gone with a full custom suit yet but my next purchase will be Syed.

I have had both them and BB do repairs for me in the past.

BB does good work also but I am 100% sold on Syed quality. I have been to their shop outside Orlando and they were very nice and very helpful.

Over200 12-16-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 123782)
Got the boots today, they look brand fucking new! Fit good too. If it's not raining tomorrow I'm going to try them out on the bike. Thanks for including the plastic toe-sliders, I have a tendency to drag toes on the 'tard and I doubt JGP would be realy happy with the metal ones!

Cool!!..LMK how they perform for you...I loved them..Like I said only wore them I think on 2 rides..and I paid $280 something and that was with my buddies employee discount..So enjoy they were a good score for you!:wink:

PhiSig1071 12-16-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over200 (Post 128361)
Cool!!..LMK how they perform for you...I loved them..Like I said only wore them I think on 2 rides..and I paid $280 something and that was with my buddies employee discount..So enjoy they were a good score for you!:wink:

Hell yeah they were. I tried them out, they fit good and perform well. I'm happy with my purchase. Good luck selling the suit!

Over200 12-16-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 128394)
Hell yeah they were. I tried them out, they fit good and perform well. I'm happy with my purchase. Good luck selling the suit!

Happy!...That's what life is all about.:dthumb:

Over200 03-16-2009 12:28 AM

Price reduced on suit!!...Happy Riding season!!:rockout: