Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Adeptus_Minor 05-09-2012 01:14 AM

For starters... Damn, Dave... you drew a fuckin' winner, didn't you? Full on jackpot of crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 512047)
Yeah fuck you. Single life blows dicks. Specially when I thought I had the one

I'm kinda liking mine. I mean, not getting laid kinda sucks, but whatever.
The ex and I had what I guess was a 'for old time's sake' a few weeks back, but that's been it for the better part of a year. I just try not to spend too much time thinking about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512058)
yeah, i hated going out and never really met women that way anyway. Too much of a dork.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't have any luck with that game. :lol:

Dave 05-09-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 512071)
Dave. At least she didn't throw up on your or pass out.

Would have been an improvement to be honest

Dave 05-09-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512064)
I knocked my wife to the ground and hurt her coming off a chairlift. I am a decent skier (freeheal and alpine) from living in Alaska, but I never tried snowboarding before that trip. I decided to try it and I was horrible at it, but it worked out well. LOL

Starting a relationship right: with domestic abuse :lol

tommymac 05-09-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 512100)
Starting a relationship right: with domestic abuse :lol

I punche dmy wife in the arm as a greeting, guess it can work if you dont hit em too hard :lol:

Dave 05-09-2012 10:10 AM

I'm not particularly good at breaking the ice either, I'm also handicapped by a strong eye for detail and a near photographic memory. You think girls would be flattered when you listen to and remember shit they say but in practice it seems they usually think you're some kind of creep. Womans mind is Like a monkey with a chemistry set you've got no idea what's coming out the other side but it's probably gonna blow up in your face. Kindof addicted to breasts though so I'm basically fucked. What has been helpful is that I did everything I could to treat Victoria honorably and take care of her during the breakup so we were able to be friends again after I gave up on Liz and she's been talking me up to her single friends...in all aspects ;)

Trip 05-09-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 512103)
I'm not particularly good at breaking the ice either, I'm also handicapped by a strong eye for detail and a near photographic memory. You think girls would be flattered when you listen to and remember shit they say but in practice it seems they usually think you're some kind of creep. Womans mind is Like a monkey with a chemistry set you've got no idea what's coming out the other side but it's probably gonna blow up in your face. Kindof addicted to breasts though so I'm basically fucked. What has been helpful is that I did everything I could to treat Victoria honorably and take care of her during the breakup so we were able to be friends again after I gave up on Liz and she's been talking me up to her single friends...in all aspects ;)

Yeah, I always get in trouble for not remembering stuff, but if I make a point to remember something, I still get in trouble because she tells me I am wrong and that's not what she said. If I document it and prove her wrong, I really get in fuckin trouble. LOL

Boobs are awesome.

Dave 05-09-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512105)
Yeah, I always get in trouble for not remembering stuff, but if I make a point to remember something, I still get in trouble because she tells me I am wrong and that's not what she said. If I document it and prove her wrong, I really get in fuckin trouble. LOL

Boobs are awesome.

Eggzachary.

dReWpY 05-09-2012 03:41 PM

Boobs are awesome

Dave 05-09-2012 03:49 PM

Breasticles

Adeptus_Minor 05-10-2012 12:48 AM

So, back to what we were... oh, hey, boobs...:titsup: