Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 05-28-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 513133)
Nothing like being stuck at work watching war movies as my only real celebration of Memorial Day weekend.
Maybe I'll get to do something Monday if I don't end up napping all day.

at least you can watch movies, I am stuck in the ER tonight. things are kinda slow, just real stupid stuff comming in as well as some of the homeless drunks and def am not in the mood for their crap.

Adeptus_Minor 05-28-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513150)
at least you can watch movies, I am stuck in the ER tonight. things are kinda slow, just real stupid stuff comming in as well as some of the homeless drunks and def am not in the mood for their crap.

Well, at least it's a up & moving around kind of job.

I just finished watching Tora! Tora! Tora!, now I'm watching 'Pandorum' again.
Definitely a mood swing, but it passes the time.
It's pretty much that or exercise and I've already exercised a little.

tommymac 05-28-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 513153)
Well, at least it's a up & moving around kind of job.

I just finished watching Tora! Tora! Tora!, now I'm watching 'Pandorum' again.
Definitely a mood swing, but it passes the time.
It's pretty much that or exercise and I've already exercised a little.

my side job is like that, its usualy prety quiet so I just watch tv or movies.

Tonights kind of annoying in that what is comming in is total bullshit. One is here for back pain and I just watched her bend/squat down to unplug her cell phone (another pet peeve of mine) so if you can do that it cant be that bad.

Corey 05-28-2012 03:35 PM

I just got home from work. The hospital was (thankfully) slow, so it was an easy day at time and a half. If it wasn't for all the rain, I'd strongly consider strong-arming a friend into grilling. Instead, I think I'll just study for school at some random restaurant.

tommymac 05-28-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513163)
I just got home from work. The hospital was (thankfully) slow, so it was an easy day at time and a half. If it wasn't for all the rain, I'd strongly consider strong-arming a friend into grilling. Instead, I think I'll just study for school at some random restaurant.

so far so good in the er tonight. Mondays are usualy pure hell but withthe holiday, all the bullshit waits to come in tomorrow, when i wont be here :rockwoot:

Rangerscott 05-28-2012 10:36 PM

Is your hospital like Greys anatomy. Everyone fucking each other.

dReWpY 05-28-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 513170)

Only on a good night

tommymac 05-28-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 513170)

Def not, a lot of people here I wouldnt even fuck with your dick :lol:

Rangerscott 05-28-2012 11:43 PM

I take it you have a bunch of fat ass nurses that set all day too?

tommymac 05-29-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 513177)
I take it you have a bunch of fat ass nurses that set all day too?

yeppers, theres a few phillipin nurses that are kinda doable but thats about it.

Rangerscott 05-29-2012 09:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjKCJGr1OA

Corey 05-29-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513182)
yeppers, theres a few phillipin nurses that are kinda doable but thats about it.

Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.

tommymac 05-29-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513231)
Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.

and that they do, theyre great to work with too since they are awesome nurses and very cool to get along with so th egrub is an added bonus :)

Corey 05-29-2012 08:25 PM

The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.

tommymac 05-30-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513248)
The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.

Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.

Corey 05-30-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513274)
Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.

I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.

tommymac 05-30-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513298)
I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.

If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.

Corey 05-30-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513301)
If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.

Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid. :lol:

tommymac 05-30-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513312)
Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid. :lol:

You need to see the trainwrecks we get here. Some of the fluid overloaded dialysis pts, and one guy had some bizzare skin condition we couldnt get much of an ekg on him even after wiping him down with alcohol.

Rangerscott 05-30-2012 07:13 PM

Its sad that people wont give a shit about work even when it deals with peoples health.

tommymac 05-30-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 513315)
Its sad that people wont give a shit about work even when it deals with peoples health.

it goes down the line, for a tech or transporter they dont care because theyre name/license isnt on the line. Nurses are in the middle sometimes, theyre kind liable but soemtimes just dont give a shit. Docs, PA's, NP's have to care because were the ones who can get sued if things go wrong.

Rangerscott 05-30-2012 09:50 PM

Air to water bike engine conversion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=061M6...ture=g-all-lik

Corey 05-30-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513316)
it goes down the line, for a tech or transporter they dont care because theyre name/license isnt on the line. Nurses are in the middle sometimes, theyre kind liable but soemtimes just dont give a shit. Docs, PA's, NP's have to care because were the ones who can get sued if things go wrong.

Around here, it seems to be a game of "who can I dump my workload on". The nurses I deal with seem to think they're entitled to greatness because they were able to get a two year degree and they didn't like that they had to work while they were doing their clinicals. Why know a thing about EKGs when some underpaid EKG scrub like me can do it for them? Why clean their shit covered patient when they can call in a nurse tech? Why start a line when they can get one of the paramedics to do it. Why get vitals when they can get one of the students to do it for "practice". Why check on their patient when telemetry will call them if something bad happens. Besides, it's cutting into their DrawSomething and Facebook time, and they need to get down to the cafeteria to get some food before there is a line. Nurses aren't the only ones who do this, granted, but they sure act like the most entitled of the groups. I haven't taken the class that teaches that sense of entitlement, but then again, I'm not in the nursing program.

tommymac 05-31-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513340)
Around here, it seems to be a game of "who can I dump my workload on". The nurses I deal with seem to think they're entitled to greatness because they were able to get a two year degree and they didn't like that they had to work while they were doing their clinicals. Why know a thing about EKGs when some underpaid EKG scrub like me can do it for them? Why clean their shit covered patient when they can call in a nurse tech? Why start a line when they can get one of the paramedics to do it. Why get vitals when they can get one of the students to do it for "practice". Why check on their patient when telemetry will call them if something bad happens. Besides, it's cutting into their DrawSomething and Facebook time, and they need to get down to the cafeteria to get some food before there is a line. Nurses aren't the only ones who do this, granted, but they sure act like the most entitled of the groups. I haven't taken the class that teaches that sense of entitlement, but then again, I'm not in the nursing program.

We get that too. I have had nurses spend 20 minutes looking for a tech to do a fingerstick when they easily could have done it themselves. Then I will ask some of the techs to do something and say its not in my area. I tell them its in the ER so it IS part of your area. Our problem is there is no middle ground with our techs. We have a handful that are rockstars and will help me out with anything, even if its not in their area, then the others are hardly worth the oxygen they breathe. They see the others will work hard so that means they can slack off even more.

Our problem is its nursing management whos in charge of them. Most of our charge nurses are useless as managers and our nursing supervisor is even more useless. She tried to write me up fo rgiving an ortho resident some fiberglass to use on a PT across the street at the other hospital. So she triies this in front of her little circle of looser friends. So my response was if you need to do that to justify your existance or make yourself feel important then go for it. She didnt like me much before but that sealed the deal. But a lot of the techs and even nurses loved me for saying it since they hate her her too.

Rangerscott 06-09-2012 03:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbs0v...eature=g-all-u

Rangerscott 06-10-2012 02:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqhlf...eature=related

Dave 07-03-2012 09:42 PM

Its sounds like iraq outside and that shits not cool.

Gas Man 07-03-2012 10:36 PM

My bud from AF said the same thing... said he can't sleep for shit with this.

Rangerscott 07-03-2012 11:29 PM

Any home invasions yet?

Dave 07-03-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 515410)
Any home invasions yet?

I managed not to raid the neighbors houses

Rangerscott 07-04-2012 12:10 AM

Well.....you know how certain colored people like to steal.........*cough*.

Rangerscott 07-04-2012 12:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fqj61nnvxdY

Dave 07-04-2012 02:28 AM

prettysure the whole hood knows about ghost and that I'm in the service.

Rider 07-20-2012 10:18 AM

I was going to post this specifically for Mark but it looks like he isn't around anymore.

Oh well the rest of you can read this, its complete bullshit... Screw the CR, Free Randy Blythe.

http://www.radio.cz/en/section/curra...elease-on-bail

Rangerscott 07-20-2012 11:28 AM

If youre dumb enough to get on the stage then youre in the bands world.

OneSickPsycho 07-20-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 516245)
I was going to post this specifically for Mark but it looks like he isn't around anymore.

Oh well the rest of you can read this, its complete bullshit... Screw the CR, Free Randy Blythe.

http://www.radio.cz/en/section/curra...elease-on-bail

Yeah, fuck that. Ironically, odds are this guy problem got onto the stage with the specific intent on jumping off.

ceo012384 07-25-2012 10:53 AM

Balls.

Rangerscott 07-25-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 516678)
Balls.

In your face or on a waffle cone?

Dave 07-27-2012 12:02 AM

mannn I was perusing a rule 34 thread in the bad place and found a picture of kitty pride passing through professor x's back so she could blow him while wolverine took her from behind and jean grey masturbates while looking on. intriguing and disturbing all at the same time

Dave 07-27-2012 11:40 PM

Fuuuck, Just lost an extremely promising, intelligent, pretty girl who had heterocromatic blue and green eyes simply because I own firearms? are you fucking serious? Fucking OKC was stuffed to the gills with crazy stuck up whores who brought nothing to the table but cellulite and debt yet all seem to think they deserve fucking GQ cover models and six figure salaries. Guess Ill have to try POF next but that looks a lot worse. At the rate my thirties are going I might as well just cut my fucking dick off already

Rangerscott 07-27-2012 11:53 PM

You know how I know you're gay?

Dave 07-28-2012 01:40 PM

Promised to lock en up and we're back on :p

Adeptus_Minor 07-28-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 516846)
Promised to lock 'em up and we're back on :p

Of course.
If they aren't locked up they might get into the liquor cabinet and the last thing she wants to deal with on date night are self-propelled firearms on a bender. It's for your own good, really.
:rolleyes:

Actually, what you'll likely find out is that she is a well-camouflaged C.H.U.D. and this is just a plot to have your weapons conveniently hard to get at so that you're easier prey.

Rangerscott 07-28-2012 09:44 PM

Could lock her mouth up.

Dave 08-08-2012 09:39 PM

Never happened anyway. when saturday rolled around she chickened out. too bad really, she was an intelligent girl with a bright career ahead of her and damn good looking. Would have been amazing to fuck her brains out while looking into those heterochromatic eyes of hers.

Meanwhile...Im in the opening talks on POF with a cute little brunette. slightly older than me and appears to be completely cracked in the head. Funny though. could have promise

And some beaten sack of potato faced whore starts (poorly) propositioning me for sex today with the super romantic line "what are you looking for here?" then got mad when I replied "Pancakes"

Adeptus_Minor 08-09-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 517694)
And some beaten sack of potato faced whore starts (poorly) propositioning me for sex today with the super romantic line "what are you looking for here?" then got mad when I replied "Pancakes"

Gotta be careful with that.
She could show up with pancake tits or a bunch of abdominal folds that look like a stack of pancakes and say "WHERE DA SYRUP?!" :lol:

Dave 01-11-2013 01:56 PM

Melissa Paris responds to things i say on Facebook. My life is complete. LOL

Lamnidae 03-22-2013 04:27 PM

Test?

Cutty72 03-22-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamnidae (Post 527585)
Test?

FAIL, or win, depending on how you look at it.

I hate tests, but love boobies, so here you go.

:boobs:

marko138 03-23-2013 01:43 PM

Is this thing on?

Cutty72 03-24-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 527599)
Is this thing on?

Nope, it's just your imagination.

tommymac 03-25-2013 11:41 AM

good god markos still alive :lol:

Gas Man 03-25-2013 12:00 PM

He's not alive... he's dead inside!

marko138 03-25-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 527608)
Nope, it's just your imagination.

Thank you.

Tom and GM...you two assholes.

Brandon 04-01-2013 06:33 AM

Hydrant still around here?

LeeNetworX 04-11-2013 01:33 PM

Who is the blonde chick on the Accu Weather channel with the plain face and rocking body? She's got an ass that you normally only see on Brazilian chicks and some nice tits.

OneSickPsycho 04-11-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 528161)
Who is the blonde chick on the Accu Weather channel with the plain face and rocking body? She's got an ass that you normally only see on Brazilian chicks and some nice tits.

I dunno, but I'm intrigued...

LeeNetworX 04-12-2013 07:28 AM

I was keeping an eye on the channel yesterday afternoon as those nasty storms rolled our way. The channel isn't HD so it was stretched, making it difficult to see her true figure. After I posted this, I saw a few profiles of her that made me wonder if she wasn't early in pregnancy as she might have had a little pooch. Regardless, would still hit.

shmike 04-12-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 528189)
I was keeping an eye on the channel yesterday afternoon as those nasty storms rolled our way. The channel isn't HD so it was stretched, making it difficult to see her true figure. After I posted this, I saw a few profiles of her that made me wonder if she wasn't early in pregnancy as she might have had a little pooch. Regardless, would still hit.

She can't get pregnant twice (at the same time).

LeeNetworX 04-12-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 528205)

:rockwoot:

tommymac 04-12-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

You are a very wise man :rockwoot:

fatburg 12-06-2013 04:25 PM

impressive, i haven't been around in 3.5 years and there is an active thread i have posts in.

EpyonXero 12-12-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 528189)

Adrienne Green?

LeeNetworX 12-17-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpyonXero (Post 532853)
Adrienne Green?

No idea what her name was/is. That was 8 months ago. lol

Particle Man 04-25-2014 09:15 AM

Post - just for the hell of it :)

Turbo Ghost 04-28-2014 06:37 AM

Quote:

You sure about that?

http://madamenoire.com/307092/twins-...erent-fathers/

Cutty72 04-28-2014 08:42 PM

Posting, cause I can.

defector 05-03-2014 03:04 PM

I'm just here for the gangbang?