Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Z4 vs 350z vs Miata vs 335i (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16473)

CasterTroy 09-22-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 411002)
I've said it before but I happen to have a mint 73 that happens to be for sale...;)

My FIL is owed quite a bit of money from a guy that has a 73 that he restored a few years ago. We spoke a little more about it this weekend and he said he could "get it for me" if I wanted it.

What that means...not sure, but logistics are difficult now. With the garage full and one car having to stay outside now.....I dont' have a place for it. Unless I kept it at the rent house in the shed....then I wouldn't get to mess with it.

May still get it to have it when I DO get a place to work on it.

But just out of curiousity....how much is yours? Running?

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 411034)

About the only Miata I've considered is the Monster Miata type with a 302 in it. I've owned and messed with 5.0 Mustang's and had good luck with them.

Not saying you're a grape-ape like myself or anything..but you're NOT a short guy :lol: That Miata better not ever have the top up :D

Dave 09-22-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 411093)
My FIL is owed quite a bit of money from a guy that has a 73 that he restored a few years ago. We spoke a little more about it this weekend and he said he could "get it for me" if I wanted it.

What that means...not sure, but logistics are difficult now. With the garage full and one car having to stay outside now.....I dont' have a place for it. Unless I kept it at the rent house in the shed....then I wouldn't get to mess with it.

May still get it to have it when I DO get a place to work on it.

But just out of curiousity....how much is yours? Running?

Not saying you're a grape-ape like myself or anything..but you're NOT a short guy :lol: That Miata better not ever have the top up :D

Prolly ask about 7k. Runs good, gets some vibration in the upper rpms but I believe that's the fan clutch engaging

z06boy 09-23-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 411093)

:lol: True.

Even with the Cobra replica's that I really would love to own (Superformance has a shop near the house)...I can't stand most of them with the top up...just doesn't look right at all.

Dave 09-23-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 411434)
:lol: True.

Even with the Cobra replica's that I really would love to own (Superformance has a shop near the house)...I can't stand most of them with the top up...just doesn't look right at all.

Saw an ffv cobra the other night, extra sexy