Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Previous News (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   R.I.P. 101lifts2 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20281)

tommymac 10-03-2011 08:18 PM

I would be up for donating to the paramedics but thats just my opinion.

Small consolation but at least he passed doing something he truly loved.

Kerry_129 10-03-2011 08:42 PM

:( Very sad to see this news - RIP Bill.

:101: <~ He'd be proud, no doubt.

Sean 10-03-2011 08:58 PM

I like the idea of donating to the local paramedics in his name. I'll be happy to take care of local stuff if it's needed.

Slammed some squats today for my homie.

Trip 10-03-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 492836)
I would be up for donating to the paramedics but thats just my opinion.

Small consolation but at least he passed doing something he truly loved.

This is the way I am leaning. I will probably call around and see what is the proper way to do this...

Track day really won't help anyone. I doubt his family will want anything to do with us considering the way he passed. I would rather help the people we count on to help us in our moment of need instead of some kid who probably won't give a shit what happened or who it happened too, just that he got some free track time.

I will give it some time though to see if they respond.

Trip 10-03-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 492845)
I like the idea of donating to the local paramedics in his name. I'll be happy to take care of local stuff if it's needed.

Slammed some squats today for my homie.

That would be great if you could find us a local contact. Looks like it's the riverside county fire department from the research I have done.

Brandon 10-03-2011 09:01 PM

I sold a 99 zx7r to Bill quite a few years back. We met on Cycleforums.

Horrible news.

RIP man.

njchopper87 10-03-2011 09:20 PM

So this isn't a joke, huh? :/ Well, it'll feel empty in here that's for sure. I don't have much atm, but I'm willing to contribute a bit to whatever you guys come up with.

azoomm 10-03-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 492846)
This is the way I am leaning. I will probably call around and see what is the proper way to do this...

Track day really won't help anyone. I doubt his family will want anything to do with us considering the way he passed. I would rather help the people we count on to help us in our moment of need instead of some kid who probably won't give a shit what happened or who it happened too, just that he got some free track time.

I will give it some time though to see if they respond.

I feel like I would be able to execute it... but, I'm not local.

Anyone know anything about the rider that hit him? Can you imagine? I just can't stop thinking about what he has going on in his head... talk about rough. :/

Friend of 101lift 10-03-2011 10:19 PM

Bill funeral services

To all the friends of Bill or 101 lift2.

The funeral service it's going to be Saturday or sunday I will post the correct info Friday before7pm

Riders friends from Ortega wants to pey respect to Bill next Sunday at the lookout restaurant 9:30AM

Rest in pace Bill. William James kaucky

Sean 10-03-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 492862)
I feel like I would be able to execute it... but, I'm not local.

Anyone know anything about the rider that hit him? Can you imagine? I just can't stop thinking about what he has going on in his head... talk about rough. :/

Word is, he might not make it either. I heard from a friend of a friend of his, that's as reliable as I have right now.