Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ah shit. I'm in trouble now. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2123)

t-homo 08-05-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 61212)
ok ok you can have a trophy, it's a nice cockmeat sandwich

Great movie reference. George W and the square root of three were the best parts.

Trip 08-05-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 61220)
Great movie reference. George W and the square root of three were the best parts.

W was awesome in that movie.

NONE_too_SOFT 08-05-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 61220)

nph gettin shot = priceless

Trip 08-05-2008 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 61223)
nph gettin shot = priceless

the branding was better

Phenix_Rider 08-05-2008 08:39 PM

Never thought of renting them...hmmm. Just mosey on over to my other forum and see if anyone knows about it...

Trip 08-05-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 61237)
Never thought of renting them...hmmm. Just mosey on over to my other forum and see if anyone knows about it...

ask to borrow someones

Phenix_Rider 08-05-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 61242)
ask to borrow someones

err... these are all 120V right? Don't think there's power in the pits. :idk: Pretty sure no one else has a generator or warmers. Most of the guys I'm going with are running Corsa IIIs.

the chi 08-05-2008 10:50 PM

i missed the part where they were take off race tires, I thought they were brand new...if they are take offs, and ridden by a racer already, they are good and broken in, just need to be warmed up. Give it a couple laps and you should be straight hun, just dont go out there trying to be Rossi...

I dont run warmers yet, I'd wait a few track days before I invested in those, but if someone has them to loan, go for it...

Trip 08-05-2008 11:11 PM

Kyle is the prime example why most of us don't need race tires or warmers. He ran regular PPs that were pretty shabby and stayed with the advanced guys. Hell he ran with the instructors at Ed Bargy Race School on the same tires not too long after. None of us need race tires yet unless you actually intend on racing. That's why I am sticking with Corsa IIIs unless I can get a good deal on DOTs.

Phenix_Rider 08-06-2008 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 61290)
Kyle is the prime example why most of us don't need race tires or warmers. He ran regular PPs that were pretty shabby and stayed with the advanced guys. Hell he ran with the instructors at Ed Bargy Race School on the same tires not too long after. None of us need race tires yet unless you actually intend on racing. That's why I am sticking with Corsa IIIs unless I can get a good deal on DOTs.

Yep. I was looking for a good deal on anything sticky, then found these for nothing.

haha- Another guy that's going the 6th is running slicks and looking for someone with a generator to run warmers. Of course, I have no idea what bike he'll run, as he wadded up his ZX6R after he got bumped to A.