Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where is everyone? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22622)

Trip 03-06-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 534331)
Just wait until it's in the proactive teen stage! You'll long for the newborn stage!

I am dreading the dating stage

OneSickPsycho 03-06-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 534328)
Get all the attention while you can before the whiney potato shows up and you don't matter any longer, lol.

Good luck, I am finally starting to get an interactive child, I was not a fan of the newborn stage.

Yeah, my old man says 'all babies suck until they're about a year old'... whiny potato lol...

Triple 03-06-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 534328)
I am finally starting to get an interactive child, I was not a fan of the newborn stage.

:werd:

Tsunami 03-08-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 534322)
I'm sorry you don't like my selfie posts with Liam. :shrug:

I don't mind the occasional selfie, especially not the ones of you! Its the people that post every other day with their duck faces in their car or post about every menial thing in their lives. Really, I don't care what what you are eating everyday, what your daily hairstyle is, the daily weather updates and how cold it is, how bad your day is going, how sick you are, how fat you are and hate working out, what your daily workout is, etc. I don't mind each post as it or a person posting all of the above, but its always the same people posting the same things. I have started defriending people because I didn't want to see their constant negative shit on my news feed.

racedoll 03-09-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 534339)
I don't mind the occasional selfie, especially not the ones of you! Its the people that post every other day with their duck faces in their car or post about every menial thing in their lives. Really, I don't care what what you are eating everyday, what your daily hairstyle is, the daily weather updates and how cold it is, how bad your day is going, how sick you are, how fat you are and hate working out, what your daily workout is, etc. I don't mind each post as it or a person posting all of the above, but its always the same people posting the same things. I have started defriending people because I didn't want to see their constant negative shit on my news feed.

Agreed. I usually just remove from news feed so I don't see the crap.

Rangerscott 03-09-2015 08:18 PM

I got a cousin that carrys on converations with her husband.

Papa_Complex 03-10-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 534344)
I got a cousin that carrys on converations with her husband.

A husband and wife who communicate?! I call bullshit.

HurricaneHeather 03-28-2015 04:25 AM

So, there are people still around here!

I don't know when I last posted, but I moved to Australia last year....just bought a bike 2 weeks ago. Getting used to Sydney's insanely stupid roads and the insanely awesome roads that lie outside the city.

I joined a local forum and just have no idea how to talk to people on forums. Thought I'd come back here for old time sake. I might just come by more often.

Turbo Ghost 03-28-2015 03:55 PM

Congratulations on the move...uh....unless you're on the run, then congratulations on the escape! Looks like you're going to be a bit off on the time zones but, you might be just what some of the night owls around here need! I generally only get on here at work when I have a good run going that I can just sit back and watch.
How difficult has it been adjusting to the other side of the road? I'd be afraid to drive anywhere that's backwards to us. Too many ingrained reflexes that might do the wrong thing at the wrong time!

HurricaneHeather 03-28-2015 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 534396)
Congratulations on the move...uh....unless you're on the run, then congratulations on the escape! Looks like you're going to be a bit off on the time zones but, you might be just what some of the night owls around here need! I generally only get on here at work when I have a good run going that I can just sit back and watch.
How difficult has it been adjusting to the other side of the road? I'd be afraid to drive anywhere that's backwards to us. Too many ingrained reflexes that might do the wrong thing at the wrong time!

HA! Thanks! Only thing I have escaped is tipping waitstaff....which is fantastic BTW ;)

I would say the "wrong side of the road factor" is far less of a big deal than I thought it'd be. I had practice in a few cars, and that is much more complicated because almost everything is reversed. The bike is exactly the same, so you just have to deal with side of road, not side of car (where is the damn blinker, shifter is on the left, not the right, etc).

Every now and then I do have muscle memory tell me "YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FUCKING ROAD!" but it only lasts a second and I get a hold of myself and make sure I am on the correct side. :dthumb: