Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Rally Agenda Possibilities (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1339)

NONE_too_SOFT 05-08-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae (Post 41246)
hmm, are you bein sarcastic babe? If not, Im sorry...my mom loves me to death but she's one of those that if she cant reach me or hasnt talked to me in a few days goes into panic mode, has my dad and sisters call me, even the ex...and since I get antisocial fairly often and refuse to even answer my phone...that doesnt help matters...:idk:

si senorita.

Theres a strict calculation i've developed with my mother.

The amount of days i go without calling her, multiplied by the amount of weeks its been since i've seen her, with a coeficiant x which equals the amount of missed calls from her on my phone, equals the amount of food (in pounds) she'll try to cook me or buy me the next time I see her.

besides even though i wont have to hear from my mom that weekend doenst mean im not gonna hear from momma rae.

ceo012384 05-08-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 40787)
I will either be already up there or heading up there early. If I decide to stay in knoxville wednesday night, I will give you my # to give me a call when you get in knoxville and we can meet up and head up there.

Sounds perfect. Depending on what kind of time I make, I could possibly make it to Knoxville that night. Not sure though. If so, we'll be all set.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 40823)
Headlamps really only help if you know the road, I wouldn't suggest it for someone who has never been down there to push it with headlamps.

I wasn't thinking of getting them for riding harder, more to just ensure that I can look through the turns. I'm thinking we'll all be following you, with your HIDS and headlamps. If I let a little too large of a gap come between you and I, let's say, then my own lamps illuminating the turn might be nice to have :idk:

dReWpY 05-09-2008 03:22 AM

ceo u ever been to the gap?

NONE_too_SOFT 05-09-2008 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 41571)
Sounds perfect. Depending on what kind of time I make, I could possibly make it to Knoxville that night. Not sure though. If so, we'll be all set.

I wasn't thinking of getting them for riding harder, more to just ensure that I can look through the turns. I'm thinking we'll all be following you, with your HIDS and headlamps. If I let a little too large of a gap come between you and I, let's say, then my own lamps illuminating the turn might be nice to have :idk:

we dont ride THAT fast at night.

Trip 05-09-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 41600)
we dont ride THAT fast at night.

Plus, we divide up into groups and let a good pace leader lead each group so no one should get left behind.

ceo012384 05-09-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 41597)
ceo u ever been to the gap?

No sir. Shit, I don't even think I've ever been in the state of TN :lol:

Smittie61984 05-09-2008 08:39 PM

What about Bike Jousting???

Lamnidae 05-11-2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 41801)
What about Bike Jousting???

That's something we gotta get on youtube.