Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cf has been f**ked up (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3283)

tommymac 12-01-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 113311)
I think the true colors comment is more directed at Stew. It seems as though he tells Mods one thing, then turns around and does another and doesn't tell the people what actually happens, so the Mods look like asshats, eventhough they are not. :idk:

I think most of us there knew all the mods rather well and how they acted so when this different stuff started going down it was plain as day where it was comming from, at least to me it was. I do find it odd how a few are still desparatley hanging on.

Tom

neebelung 12-01-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 113311)
I think the true colors comment is more directed at Stew. It seems as though he tells Mods one thing, then turns around and does another and doesn't tell the people what actually happens, so the Mods look like asshats, eventhough they are not. :idk:

Having been a Mod (still am, actually :lol: ) on another board where Stew/VS took over, I can tell ya that's absolutely true. The Admins of that (former) forum got it even worse... they were blatantly lied to. :panic:

tommymac 12-01-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 113321)
Having been a Mod (still am, actually :lol: ) on another board where Stew/VS took over, I can tell ya that's absolutely true. The Admins of that (former) forum got it even worse... they were blatantly lied to. :panic:

Did they try hanging stuff over your heads, in a legal sense or they just said one thing and did another?

Tom

Lucky3623 12-01-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 113316)
I do find it odd how a few are still desparatley hanging on.

Tom

Even the C levels of Braniff didn't want to see the airline take a crap... :idk:

neebelung 12-01-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 113324)
Did they try hanging stuff over your heads, in a legal sense or they just said one thing and did another?

Tom

As a Mod, it was just the say one thing, did another... but I think with the Admins it might've been more of the previous.

tommymac 12-01-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 113336)
As a Mod, it was just the say one thing, did another... but I think with the Admins it might've been more of the previous.

Thats what I thought. I had heard after they bought a forum ( for the R6 I believe) the core broke off and created another site and VS went after them through the lawyers.

I heard from someone that this was kind of the case with CF as well.

Tom

Lucky3623 12-01-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 113342)
Thats what I thought. I had heard after they bought a forum ( for the R6 I believe) the core broke off and created another site and VS went after them through the lawyers.

I heard from someone that this was kind of the case with CF as well.

Tom

If I am not mistaken... that was R6.net and r6messagenet.net

tommymac 12-01-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 113344)
If I am not mistaken... that was R6.net and r6messagenet.net

That sounds right. I also think they got a lot of resistance with one of the ducati monster sites.

Tom