Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead - Season 3 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21543)

OneSickPsycho 07-16-2012 01:17 PM

Walking Dead - Season 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y

Looks fucking sick.

VatorMan 07-16-2012 03:12 PM

Can't Fukkin get here fast enough. :rockwoot:

CasterTroy 07-16-2012 04:06 PM

Can't wait!

tommymac 07-16-2012 04:46 PM

At least breaking bad is looking good and SOA starts in september so we have that to pass the time

JoJoYZF 07-16-2012 07:08 PM

Looks awesome, now I just need dish to quit fucking around and get a deal done with amc so that I can watch it here and not every episode at my friends house.

EpyonXero 07-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 516024)
Looks awesome, now I just need dish to quit fucking around and get a deal done with amc so that I can watch it here and not every episode at my friends house.

BitTorrent

OneSickPsycho 07-17-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpyonXero (Post 516036)
BitTorrent

IIRC, AMC also posts them on their website 1 week behind the broadcast schedule.

Smittie61984 09-24-2012 09:38 PM

God damn, that is looking fucking sweet!

My GF and I have been reading the comics. It gets pretty sick and it looks like AMC is going to make it pretty sick. I can't fucking wait.

Trip 09-25-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 516016)
SOA starts in september

Someone bigger needs to slap you with a dildo, that show is turrible.

OneSickPsycho 09-25-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 520279)
Someone bigger needs to slap you with a dildo, that show is turrible.

I love that show. It's awesome. Last season was amazing... this season looks to be on par...

Trip 09-25-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 520280)
I love that show. It's awesome. Last season was amazing... this season looks to be on par...

fag :lol:

VatorMan 09-25-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 520280)

Anytime you start a series with Gemma getting boned like a dog-can't be all bad. :boobs:

LeeNetworX 09-25-2012 09:13 PM

Plenty of good shows on now to keep me entertained. Strike Back and Homeland (starting this week?), for instance.

Can't wait for Walking Dead.

LeeNetworX 10-12-2012 09:58 PM

http://bites.today.com/_news/2012/10...-other-zombies

I'm ready for Sunday.

Turbo Ghost 10-13-2012 08:57 PM

Since we got rid of cable, satellite, etc., we just got caught-up on season 2. Is it possible to watch new episodes after they air on the internet? I hate to wait another year to watch the new episodes again!

tommymac 10-14-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521376)
Since we got rid of cable, satellite, etc., we just got caught-up on season 2. Is it possible to watch new episodes after they air on the internet? I hate to wait another year to watch the new episodes again!

amazon has them for a buck 99 an episode and are usualy available the following day. We may DVR it but if I am at work I will watch it on the computer. Others who are more tech savvy can probably find it for free.

Turbo Ghost 10-14-2012 10:38 AM

Thanks for the info! I'll probably wait until it comes out on Netflix again.

VatorMan 10-14-2012 09:40 PM

Pretty frakkin good tonight.

Adeptus_Minor 10-14-2012 10:22 PM

I was really pleased with tonight's premiere. :dthumb:

Rangerscott 10-15-2012 01:16 AM

Dvr'd it. Watch it after work tomorrow.

One thing that is bothering me is there ammo supply. Where did they get it and how are they still getting it.

Adeptus_Minor 10-15-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 521449)
One thing that is bothering me is there ammo supply. Where did they get it and how are they still getting it.

1. It's the South... large numbers of gun owners, and people who are more likely to keep >100 rnds for their preferred weapons.
2. The bulk of the epidemic and deaths happened in the first month or so (while Rick was comatose).
3. Dead people cease to consume ammo

Provided they stick to common calibers, all they'd need to find are a couple of boxes here and there to keep them going (as long as they aren't fighting large scale battles like the fall of the farm). Then you have to assume they occasionally find a cache or case that got left in a store or police station for a substantial bump of at least one or two calibers.

CasterTroy 10-15-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 521454)
1. It's the South... large numbers of gun owners, and people who are more likely to keep >100 rnds for their preferred weapons.

Provided they stick to common calibers, all they'd need to find are a couple of boxes here and there to keep them going (as long as they aren't fighting large scale battles like the fall of the farm). Then you have to assume they occasionally find a cache or case that got left in a store or police station for a substantial bump of at least one or two calibers.

Exactly

It appears they're going from house to house, so they're likely picking everything up as they go...including now "suppressors" :rockwoot:

OneSickPsycho 10-15-2012 08:52 AM

They acknowledge dwindling food and ammo in this episode... We watched all of season 2 yesterday leading into the premiere... awesome.

defector 10-15-2012 09:00 AM

Zombies in riot gear made me chuckle.

VatorMan 10-15-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521464)

That was pretty good. :lol

Adeptus_Minor 10-15-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521464)

I was like "Wooohoo! Elites!"

Also, if you look at those suppressors, they look to be made out of old Maglite tubes. :scratch:

LeeNetworX 10-15-2012 10:57 AM

This is North Georgia, son. There's ammo to be found all over. Shit, we have an impressive armory comprised just of our 60 house neighborhood. I'm surprised they haven't scavenged more bows, honestly.

Great 1st episode of the season. Poor Hershel - I've come to like his character, I hope he at least makes it through this season.

Only thing I don't like is their method of clearing the prison. They aren't using door ways and cell block entries to their advantage. For fuck's sake, did none of these people play Diablo or some other dungeon game before the apocolypse?

CasterTroy 10-15-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521473)

Only thing I don't like is their method of clearing the prison. They aren't using door ways and cell block entries to their advantage. For fuck's sake, did none of these people play Diablo or some other dungeon game before the apocolypse?

Why not kill from the safety of the fence? I mean WHY go in at all? why not lure them to the fence and kill THRU the fence? That seemed to be working just fine :skep:

RedRider2k2 10-15-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521473)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 521476)
Why not kill from the safety of the fence? I mean WHY go in at all? why not lure them to the fence and kill THRU the fence? That seemed to be working just fine :skep:

This is always the one thing I think of too. I guess it just wouldnt make for good TV.

OneSickPsycho 10-15-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 521478)
This is always the one thing I think of too. I guess it just wouldnt make for good TV.

Yeah, and I supposed it could just be a time-issue. It would take longer to lure all of the walkers to the fence and pick them off... plus, there could also be danger of enough of them piling against the fence to breach it...

LeeNetworX 10-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521480)
Yeah, and I supposed it could just be a time-issue. It would take longer to lure all of the walkers to the fence and pick them off... plus, there could also be danger of enough of them piling against the fence to breach it...

It's a prison fence; it should be designed to hold large groups of people, at least for a short period.

defector 10-15-2012 11:19 AM

Flame thrower. They need at least one.

LeeNetworX 10-15-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521483)

That and some 50 gallon drums of bleach. The inside of that prison must REALLY stink, from all of the corpses, rotting zombies, toilets full of shit/piss, etc. The air quality must be dangerous considering all of the bacteria, mold, etc. that must be in there, espeically since the HVAC systems have been offline and no air circulation.

RedRider2k2 10-15-2012 11:52 AM

Another thing that made me laugh was how they showed us the Prison off in the distance at the end of Season two.

Now it turns out they wandered around all winter without finding it. Then, at the last moment, they find it by taking a 30 second stroll through the woods?

Turbo Ghost 10-15-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521483)

One of the worst mistakes you can make in a zombie-apocalypse! Now you have FLAMING ZOMBIES to deal with!

OneSickPsycho 10-15-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 521487)
Another thing that made me laugh was how they showed us the Prison off in the distance at the end of Season two.

Now it turns out they wandered around all winter without finding it. Then, at the last moment, they find it by taking a 30 second stroll through the woods?

If anything, that was pretty real. If you didn't already know it was there it could have easily taken that long to come across it, if at all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521488)
One of the worst mistakes you can make in a zombie-apocalypse! Now you have FLAMING ZOMBIES to deal with!

Exactly!

RedRider2k2 10-15-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521491)
If anything, that was pretty real. If you didn't already know it was there it could have easily taken that long to come across it, if at all...

I've never seen a prison in the middle of the woods. Most of them tend to be well marked in the area with signs and roads and such. It seems like they had a lot to get done in the first episode and didnt want to spend much time on the discovery of it.

So we got more of a "Hey, look! A Prison! Lets go inside...":lol:

Trip 10-15-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 521493)
I've never seen a prison in the middle of the woods. Most of them tend to be well marked in the area with signs and roads and such. It seems like they had a lot to get done in the first episode and didnt want to spend much time on the discovery of it.

So we got more of a "Hey, look! A Prison! Lets go inside...":lol:

Come ride 116 up near Knoxville, you just kinda pop out at Brushy Mountain Prison where they kept James Earl Ray, the guy who shot Martin Luther King Jr.

defector 10-15-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521488)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521491)

Exactly!

Didn't they catch a bunch of them on fire when they burnt the barn down?

Flaming zombies makes me think of Liberace for some reason.

azoomm 10-15-2012 08:21 PM

I was curious why they go into the dark maze quietly. I mean, why not stand at the door and draw them to you? At least then you know what you're dealing with without going into the dark maze.

Trip 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 521541)
I was curious why they go into the dark maze quietly. I mean, why not stand at the door and draw them to you? At least then you know what you're dealing with without going into the dark maze.

How entertaining is logic in a TV show?

CasterTroy 10-16-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 521545)
How entertaining is logic in a TV show?

Stop point out the General Lee appears to have broken the front spindles on that last jump across the river MOM!

You're breaking the RULE OF COOL

tommymac 10-16-2012 02:09 PM

I am wondering if herschell will convert. He got bitten on th eleg but was several minutes later that the leg was amputated. I am sure some of the virus made its way north. Also wonder what will happen with those prisoners they encountered at the end.

defector 10-16-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521649)
Also wonder what will happen with those prisoners they encountered at the end.

They are all probably felling a bit rapey, being they've been in the joint and all. Four females just showed up, and at least 1 of them puts out. :lol:
I predict at least one of them eats it next week.

tommymac 10-16-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 521651)
They are all probably felling a bit rapey, being they've been in the joint and all. Four females just showed up, and at least 1 of them puts out. :lol:
I predict at least one of them eats it next week.

they can be usefull to in that they know they layout of the prison, but have probably also been using what supplies there are.

Trip 10-16-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521649)
I am wondering if herschell will convert. He got bitten on th eleg but was several minutes later that the leg was amputated. I am sure some of the virus made its way north. Also wonder what will happen with those prisoners they encountered at the end.

No amputation works, but just a hint, pretty much everyone becomes a zombie or is killed off. So if you like someone, don't get attached.

This is not a happy ending sort of story, but a slow painful story of how fucked up people get when humans slowly dwindle themselves to nothing.

OneSickPsycho 10-16-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 521655)
No amputation works, but just a hint, pretty much everyone becomes a zombie or is killed off. So if you like someone, don't get attached.

This is not a happy ending sort of story, but a slow painful story of how fucked up people get when humans slowly dwindle themselves to nothing.

For reals. There's enough of a departure from the comics so far though, it's hard to say how it will all end... The overall plot will be the same, but who dies and when is totally up in the air.

I mean, Dale lasted longer and was banging Andrea in the comics - he was the one who had his leg amputated... Daryl and T-Dog weren't there at all... Otis is the first person to meet Michonne and leads her to the prison... etc... there's a lot different... which is awesome.

tommymac 10-16-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 521655)

Now its several months after the outbreak so its safe to say this will wipe out the human race, there is no government lef tto help the people so its back to the old days of survival and living off hte land, which most of us arent capable of doing anyway.

I think Herschell had the right idea about the prison though, digging a trench to get clean water in and at least growing some plants to help feed them. You have ot figure them and other survivors have scavenged prety much everything so pickins are slim, and in addition to needing food and water they need adequate shelter and need to wipe out as many walkers as they can.

tommymac 10-16-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521657)
For reals. There's enough of a departure from the comics so far though, it's hard to say how it will all end... The overall plot will be the same, but who dies and when is totally up in the air.

I mean, Dale lasted longer and was banging Andrea in the comics - he was the one who had his leg amputated... Daryl and T-Dog weren't there at all... Otis is the first person to meet Michonne and leads her to the prison... etc... there's a lot different... which is awesome.

I am thinking daryl and t-dog are still around because they will bring back merle this season and that shoudl creat soem good conflict. (that and I just watched the first season again on saturday :) )

Papa_Complex 10-16-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 521541)

I was thinking pretty much the same. Why not fund a nice barred gate, close it, make a lot of noise, then spear everything that shows up in the head?

tommymac 10-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 521664)
I was thinking pretty much the same. Why not fund a nice barred gate, close it, make a lot of noise, then spear everything that shows up in the head?

Only thing I can think of is they dont know if a stargler or 2 will show up or a hundred of them. I too would want to get them to come to a choke point like a door or something and just keep killing htem as they try to get through.

VatorMan 10-16-2012 06:10 PM

So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.

tommymac 10-16-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521668)
So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.

Could be like the ones in romeros last movie (day of the dead, I think) where they started to think/work together.

Papa_Complex 10-16-2012 07:03 PM

Reptile brain; enough to realize that there's easier prey.

Turbo Ghost 10-16-2012 07:45 PM

Just so you know, you can watch the episodes online after they air for free. I just found out myself. I wasn't going to pay amazon $2 per episode to watch and luckily, I don't have to. We hooked the laptop to the tv and watched the first episode tonight. Pretty good although I'm with the rest. Quit trying to sneak up on the damn things! Bring them to you!

LeeNetworX 10-16-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521670)
Could be like the ones in romeros last movie (day of the dead, I think) where they started to think/work together.

Doubtful. They can't even figure out the opening they cut in the fence is held together by wire or that the prison gate door was unlocked but just closed shut.

Something I wonder about that doesn't make sense to me is how it is months into the appocolypse and these dead bodies are still moving around and have not rotted to pieces yet. If the body is dead and the virus causes a primal part of the brain to remain working, the heart is still not functioning, thus the circulatory system isn't working either, right? So how is it their muscles are getting no oxygenated blood pumped through them but they continue to function? Maybe my understanding of human physiology isn't all there. Was just thinking about this last night while lying awake in bed.

Papa_Complex 10-16-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521685)
Doubtful. They can't even figure out the opening they cut in the fence is held together by wire or that the prison gate door was unlocked but just closed shut.

Something I wonder about that doesn't make sense to me is how it is months into the appocolypse and these dead bodies are still moving around and have not rotted to pieces yet. If the body is dead and the virus causes a primal part of the brain to remain working, the heart is still not functioning, thus the circulatory system isn't working either, right? So how is it their muscles are getting no oxygenated blood pumped through them but they continue to function? Maybe my understanding of human physiology isn't all there. Was just thinking about this last night while lying awake in bed.

'Classic' zombies don't work with science. you really need some magic mojo or a fallen meteor to explain them. The "28 Days Later" zombies are more believable, from the standpoint of modern medicine; kill off higher brain functions and amp the fight/flight responses, with increased aggression.

tommymac 10-16-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 521688)
'Classic' zombies don't work with science. you really need some magic mojo or a fallen meteor to explain them. The "28 Days Later" zombies are more believable, from the standpoint of modern medicine; kill off higher brain functions and amp the fight/flight responses, with increased aggression.

28 days it seems people were more infected vs walking dead people IMO, like how when the girls dad got the blood in his eye he never realy died he just converted into an infected person. here the zombies seem to actualy be dead. Some websites and even george romero said that the zombies will just start to decompose and eventualy "die"

So I would think several months after the initial outbreak most of them would have died off by now. Unless they hibernated through the winter LOL

LeeNetworX 10-16-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521689)
28 days it seems people were more infected vs walking dead people IMO, like how when the girls dad got the blood in his eye he never realy died he just converted into an infected person. here the zombies seem to actualy be dead. Some websites and even george romero said that the zombies will just start to decompose and eventualy "die"

So I would think several months after the initial outbreak most of them would have died off by now. Unless they hibernated through the winter LOL

Or, the colder temps kept the meat fresher longer. LOL.

Back to the zombies in riot gear....when are we going to see some people that died in a fetish BDSM asphyxiation scenario gone wrong? Would be amusing to see some zombies in latex and leather bondage gear.

tommymac 10-20-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521693)
Or, the colder temps kept the meat fresher longer. LOL.

Back to the zombies in riot gear....when are we going to see some people that died in a fetish BDSM asphyxiation scenario gone wrong? Would be amusing to see some zombies in latex and leather bondage gear.

Both are very good points, but this is rural georgia, not as much freaky shit going on there as comapred to san francisco or NYC :lol:

Papa_Complex 10-20-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521897)
Both are very good points, but this is rural georgia, not as much freaky shit going on there as comapred to san francisco or NYC :lol:

Tell that to all those evangelists and school teachers.

Turbo Ghost 10-20-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

You yankees just keep thinking that! The only difference between the freaks in the South and the ones in the big cities is we keep it indoors! :kidseye:

tommymac 10-20-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521905)
You yankees just keep thinking that! The only difference between the freaks in the South and the ones in the big cities is we keep it indoors! :kidseye:

you guys also have easier access to farm animals so that adds a whole new dimension :lol:

Turbo Ghost 10-21-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521906)
you guys also have easier access to farm animals so that adds a whole new dimension :lol:

Where do you think they got the idea for Ramses Condoms!?

Papa_Complex 10-21-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 521919)
Where do you think they got the idea for Ramses Condoms!?

Ancient Egypt and double entendre?

LeeNetworX 10-21-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

That's what you think. :lol

LeeNetworX 10-21-2012 02:20 PM

There's a neighborhood in the area purportedly housing quite a few swingers. How do you tell those houses? Pineapples. Either some type of pineapple light fixture or sign or lawn ornament or sticker on their back windshield, or one sitting by the front door, etc.

Is it true? Don't know. But what I do know of the suburban housewives here and even the husbands, I could easily believe it. Lol

LeeNetworX 10-22-2012 11:09 AM

Good to see Rick didn't bitch out when the convict tried to get him...I was expecting him to just talk shit and let him live.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521940)
Good to see Rick didn't bitch out when the convict tried to get him...I was expecting him to just talk shit and let him live.

Clear change in him... his relationship with Laurie, him splitting that guy's head, and the leaving that guy to die outside... shit's gotten serious.

tommymac 10-22-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521942)
Clear change in him... his relationship with Laurie, him splitting that guy's head, and the leaving that guy to die outside... shit's gotten serious.

guess thats what they mean by this season getting darker. Seems the son is a budding sociopath as well.

I thought they may let that one white prisoner stay with them. You could tell he was probably in jail for bank fraud vs the rest of those guys being violent fellons :lol:

I wonder why they let some of those walkers live when they went out to pick the one fro practice. my take would be to kill them when possible since it only takes one ot bite them.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521943)
guess thats what they mean by this season getting darker. Seems the son is a budding sociopath as well.

I thought they may let that one white prisoner stay with them. You could tell he was probably in jail for bank fraud vs the rest of those guys being violent fellons :lol:

I wonder why they let some of those walkers live when they went out to pick the one fro practice. my take would be to kill them when possible since it only takes one ot bite them.

Yeah, Carl's definitely changed...

I think he said something about his drug abuse, which is what I assumed he was in for... I'm sure those remaining guys will be brought into the fold...

I was assuming Glen would take care of those others when he led them away... but yeah, I'd be killing them as they showed up... It's not like you wouldn't have a shitload of downtime anyway...

tommymac 10-22-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521944)

I think he said something about his drug abuse, which is what I assumed he was in for... I'm sure those remaining guys will be brought into the fold...

I was assuming Glen would take care of those others when he led them away... but yeah, I'd be killing them as they showed up... It's not like you wouldn't have a shitload of downtime anyway...

I think with fewer characters we will see more storylines develop, thats what I am assuming, kinda wonder why/how t-dog is still alive, they could have easily written him off with that infection. My hunch is merle will resurface and create plenty of conflict.

Also seems no activity with andrea and Michone this episode. I wonder if it will be them dealing with the governor alone and rick and the gang trying to make the prison into a farm and live hapily ever after.

All those prisoners that appeared to be executed, I wonder who did that and were they infected, or just killed off when things went south.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521945)
I think with fewer characters we will see more storylines develop, thats what I am assuming, kinda wonder why/how t-dog is still alive, they could have easily written him off with that infection. My hunch is merle will resurface and create plenty of conflict.

Also seems no activity with andrea and Michone this episode. I wonder if it will be them dealing with the governor alone and rick and the gang trying to make the prison into a farm and live hapily ever after.

All those prisoners that appeared to be executed, I wonder who did that and were they infected, or just killed off when things went south.

Merle is coming back... the previews for this season showed him. I'd guess that he's linked somehow to the Governor.

I have a feeling the next episode will primarily be about Andrea, Michonne, and Woodbury. Their paths WILL cross again... and a whole slew of awesome shit happens... I'm excited to see how it pans out compared to the comics... either way, this season is going to be fucking awesome.

I don't recall executed prisoners... I think you're referring to when they all go to the yard with the inmates... that's the area that the crew took over to get into the prison...

tommymac 10-22-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521946)
Merle is coming back... the previews for this season showed him. I'd guess that he's linked somehow to the Governor.

I have a feeling the next episode will primarily be about Andrea, Michonne, and Woodbury. Their paths WILL cross again... and a whole slew of awesome shit happens... I'm excited to see how it pans out compared to the comics... either way, this season is going to be fucking awesome.

I don't recall executed prisoners... I think you're referring to when they all go to the yard with the inmates... that's the area that the crew took over to get into the prison...

They said he was comming back last year too and he was just in a dream, but I could see him being in with the governor. They should devote more of the next episode to andrea and how she wound up where she did. Seems things could get stagnant at the prison now. Its reasonably secure, they have food and herschell I am sure will recover in time. Next thing there I could see is the baby making an appearance.

The executed prisoners were in the cell block they dropped those 2 guys in, seems they were all outside their cells and all were shot in the head.

LeeNetworX 10-22-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521944)

One thing hasn't changed, though.....he's STILL going off on his own and getting into trouble, the little shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 521947)
The executed prisoners were in the cell block they dropped those 2 guys in, seems they were all outside their cells and all were shot in the head.

Their hands were also zip tied around their backs.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521948)
One thing hasn't changed, though.....he's STILL going off on his own and getting into trouble, the little shit.

LOL... yeah, but at least now he's being productive and not a pussy... Asset instead of liability.

tommymac 10-22-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 521948)

I am figuring hes still trying to prove himself, cant be easy being a pre teen durring a zombie apocalypse :lol: I am sure that will ead to more trouble as he has already.

Good call on the zip ties, I forgot about that as well, being its close to a year since this happened I am surprised to see so many walkers in the prison that havent decomposed. Being a closed environment like that I would think the infection spread quickly after it got started. So many subplots/backstories they can tell with all this stuff now.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 03:21 PM

Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.

tommymac 10-22-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 521951)
Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.

A couple of those last battles they seemed keep them bottled up in a doorway so only a few can get at them each time. Those prison guys didnt seem to get it though. See how they grabbed one walker and stabbed him in the belly repeatedly. Thats not going to work guys :lol:

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

When they break into the prison, they spear one and someone else delivers the final blow... but yeah, without their supidity, it would be a pretty lame show.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 04:09 PM

Yeah, the prison guys charging in and putting the boots to their first walker was pretty stupid. And predictable :lol:

They still try to clear the place out, while leaving open corridors behind them. Why do that when you could draw them all to you, to kill at your leisure?

LeeNetworX 10-22-2012 04:36 PM

While this show is entertainment, I'm also looking at it as what NOT to do in a zombie appocalypse, so that makes it educational as well.
:lol

askmrjesus 10-22-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

He's trying to get into what's her names pants, even though he's not sure what's in there yet.

I don't think it's going to happen, as long as he keeps wearing that stupid fucking hat.

Quote:

Fuck a spear, I want one of those pneumatic cattle killing things, ala "No Country for Old Men".

Why wear yourself out?

For that matter, a nail gun and a SCUBA tank would work great on the fence line.

JC

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 08:08 PM

I like the way you think.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 521957)
He's trying to get into what's her names pants, even though he's not sure what's in there yet.

I don't think it's going to happen, as long as he keeps wearing that stupid fucking hat.

Cooties. What else would a kid find in a girl's pants?

Yes, he needs to lose that hat. Makes his head look tiny, which is a definite minus when considering point #1.

Quote:

Fuck a spear, I want one of those pneumatic cattle killing things, ala "No Country for Old Men".

Why wear yourself out?

For that matter, a nail gun and a SCUBA tank would work great on the fence line.

JC
You've got to get too close, to use a bolt gun. Now if gamers got involved, then I might go along with you: http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/VC21_Boltgun

And on the subjects of basic utility of weapons, I'm still wondering why his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl is using that stupid crossbow, that takes a full minute to reload? I'd be using a composite bow with maybe a 65 pound pull and 45% drop-off, that I could reload in maybe 5 seconds. Dumbass hillbilly doesn't even take advice from Ted Nugent.

Tmall 10-22-2012 09:08 PM

Things that pissed me off about last episode:

1. The prisoners don't know much about walkers, the "leader" went for his gun when he found out Herschel was bit.

2. They were locked up for 10 months, and had nicely groomed facial hair, and hair styles.

3. Ten months in one room? Where'd they get their water?

VatorMan 10-22-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 521965)

1. The prisoners don't know much about walkers, the "leader" went for his gun when he found out Herschel was bit.

2. They were locked up for 10 months, and had nicely groomed facial hair, and hair styles.

Or take a dump ? Maybe that's what was in the freezer.

Papa_Complex 10-22-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 521965)

To be fair, he went for his gun about every 25 seconds.

1001 uses for the common shiv.

Water tank on the roof, feeding the sink in the kitchen.

Just sayin'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521966)

Ten months in the kitchen and I doubt anything could smell worse than unwashed prisoner.

OneSickPsycho 10-22-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521966)

It is. The guy said something about being glad to finally have a pot to pussy in when Rick opened it.

VatorMan 10-23-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521972)
It is. The guy said something about being glad to finally have a pot to pussy in when Rick opened it.

I see where your mind is right now. :lol

OneSickPsycho 10-23-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 521973)
I see where your mind is right now. :lol

Fucking autocorrect.

CasterTroy 10-23-2012 10:03 AM

You need to start watching "Talking dead"

Extended previews and you get to hear Ricks natural accent :lol

The brother is back...and next episode will be all about the girls and the gov.

OneSickPsycho 10-23-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 521984)
You need to start watching "Talking dead"

Extended previews and you get to hear Ricks natural accent :lol

The brother is back...and next episode will be all about the girls and the gov.

Didn't make it that late... have to wait an hour after the episode ends.. fuck that. I watch all the online content though...

CasterTroy 10-23-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521986)
Didn't make it that late... have to wait an hour after the episode ends.. fuck that. I watch all the online content though...

Hell man, I have to get my youngest to the bus stop at 6:30 every morning. With 3 kids and a wife that travels a LOT....my ass is dead to the world at 9pm every night. I DVR TWD as well as talking dead. I usually never get to see either till monday nights...so I ignore the web all day mondays :lol

tommymac 10-23-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 521996)
Hell man, I have to get my youngest to the bus stop at 6:30 every morning. With 3 kids and a wife that travels a LOT....my ass is dead to the world at 9pm every night. I DVR TWD as well as talking dead. I usually never get to see either till monday nights...so I ignore the web all day mondays :lol

its easy on this site, just avoid this thread untill I watch it. I go tpissed a tone of my wives friends when she blew up a SOA episode when opie got killed.

I usualy work sunday nights so I am in the middle of getting ready for work while the show is on. We now DVR it so Ican watch that and the races on monday when I get home.

CasterTroy 10-23-2012 03:50 PM

Relevant

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps6f9e4a20.jpg

OneSickPsycho 10-23-2012 04:11 PM

Not sure how many of them there are, but these are pretty cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhhQRkvcJQ4

askmrjesus 10-23-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 522031)

:lol:

JC

VatorMan 10-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 521976)
Fucking autocorrect.

Piss autocorrects to pussy ? I'm gonna have to remember that.

Turbo Ghost 10-23-2012 08:58 PM

Apparently, AMC has been taking lessons from the schoolyard drug-dealer! The first episode of the new season was available on amc.com but, now it seems they are only available on itunes or amazon. That's fine though. It allowed me to check out a show a friend recommended and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone else! It's on Hulu. I don't know if you have to have huluplus because we have it so, I don't know what is on regular hulu. Anyway, it's called The Booth at the End. Watch one episode and you're hooked!