Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Youtube vids and gun clearering. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17975)

Rangerscott 01-16-2011 02:18 PM

Youtube vids and gun clearering.

What's up with all the youtube vids of people showing their guns then going crazy showing that it's unloaded? Are people really worried about a bullet coming through their monitor?

Captain Morgan 01-16-2011 02:26 PM

post up some examples.

Dave 01-16-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 442774)
What's up with all the youtube vids of people showing their guns then going crazy showing that it's unloaded? Are people really worried about a bullet coming through their monitor?

People on the internet get extra stupid about firearms safety. Remember the handbra thread where we got two pages of complaints because victoria put her finger on the trigger? Or how anytime a gun thread comes up someone feels compelled to write a diatribe describing their personal safety rituals. Its retarded

Amber Lamps 01-16-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 442776)
People on the internet get extra stupid about firearms safety. Remember the handbra thread where we got two pages of complaints because victoria put her finger on the trigger? Or how anytime a gun thread comes up someone feels compelled to write a diatribe describing their personal safety rituals. Its retarded

Yea or how people always feel the need to explain hoe guns aren't necessary whenever a gun thread comes up..... assholes! Oh wait....:wink:

Seriously though, here's the FIRST question I ask myself when "safety" is a concern. Will your actions endanger me? If the answer is no for any reason (location, type of activity, etc)then I don't give a fuck what you do!

Homeslice 01-16-2011 02:47 PM

Gun safety is kind of like oil changes and martial arts.........It gives men another thing to brag about.

tommymac 01-16-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 442780)
Gun safety is kind of like oil changes and martial arts.........It gives men another thing to brag about.

But can it turn into a what oil or tires should I get thread, those are messy :lol:

Dave 01-16-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 442780)

Bragging about gun safety makes one sound like a drippy vagina

Homeslice 01-16-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 442784)
Bragging about gun safety makes one sound like a drippy vagina

Reminds me of the safety nazis over on SVrider.com, writing 1,000 word essays on how they check their bike before every ride

30 year olds who act like they're 60

tommymac 01-16-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 442787)
Reminds me of the safety nazis over on SVrider.com, writing 1,000 word essays on how they check their bike before every ride

get those on many sites, doing the thousand point checks before every ride. best part is I remember most of that stuff as I am a mile away from home LOL

Dave 01-16-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 442787)

Yuck.