Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Proof of the "trendiness" of trucks/SUVs.... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11387)

z06boy 11-05-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 288287)
I use the windshield washer fluid, so I never have to apply it, I just wash the windshield.

I've used that but it didn't seem to do as well. See you have to have those wipers to do it that way. :lol

Homeslice 11-05-2009 04:42 PM

I tried to use some on plastic and it didn't work. Turns out there's another version for that.

Flexin 11-05-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 287997)
Well it did in the context I used it in because I was responding to Rider that brought up big Suburbans and SUV's in general and I was just giving an example as to what I've seen around here as far as soccer moms in big SUV's. :idk:

It's just crazy watching them trying to manauver such a large vehicle in a parking lot when they are trying to multi-task and don't seem to have the best of skills in the first place.

I'm not one of the SUV bashers here either. I own a small one as I posted and my company vehicle is a Lincoln Navigator. :idk:

As far as people not knowing how to drive I agree with your statement here...that has nothing to do with SUV's. I see bozo's driving bad in everything from a Prius to large SUV's and pickups.

Yeah I realized really quick working in the lot that it didn't matter what the vehicle was because there are bad drivers for every model on the road. I did notice that Dodge drivers were kinda pricks in the parking lot. They would rather run your ass over then to use the brakes.

James

Flexin 11-05-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 288029)
Be nice if some people who have a truck had the balls to say why they had a truck and not come up with a long bullshit list of excuses.

"I have truck because I wanted a truck and I liked this one in particular. I didn't ask you to justify why you drive a Passat did I? Now fuck off."

Why didn't you ask. I bought mine for a few reasons. One I wanted one for years. Two my wife asked me to by her one. Three the rising gas prices put then in price range I was willing to pay.

James

Flexin 11-05-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 288265)

I like Aquapel. I have some that I want to get on my window soon. I love the stuff. It works just like that RainX in the video.

James

Flexin 11-05-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 288286)
too bad it only lasts like 2 weeks

Aquapel last way longer then 2 weeks. I put it on my Oldsmobile when I had my detail shop. I wanted to see how long it would last. I sold it at the shop. I had it on a year. I noticed it working for up to a year. But it only worked really well for about 6 months. You could see it was still working after the six months but it started to drop off then. When I reapplied after a year it might have been at 20 percent. That was just enough to remind me that I used it and really wanted to use it again.

I used the RainX washer fluid once and it wasn't bad. It was much better then expected. But I still would go with Aquapel myself.

James

squidward 11-06-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 288219)
You forgot the "Fuck off" part.
redflip

I've become a kinder gentler squid these days.

z06boy 11-06-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 288349)
Yeah I realized really quick working in the lot that it didn't matter what the vehicle was because there are bad drivers for every model on the road. I did notice that Dodge drivers were kinda pricks in the parking lot. They would rather run your ass over then to use the brakes.

James

:lol: :cheers:

unknownroad 11-09-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 288029)
Be nice if some people who have a truck had the balls to say why they had a truck and not come up with a long bullshit list of excuses.

*shrug* I have a truck because not having one would be a pain in my ass. I live in the country, I have a lot of hobbies, I get shit done. I've loaded and unloaded more tons of crap into my 5-year-old Dodge than most candy-ass metrosexual urbanites will move in their lifetime. I was driving a truck 17 years ago when it sure as hell wasn't cool, and I'll probably be driving one 20 years from now. If it's cool or not, I don't give a shit. And if you've got some kind of pointless generalization or assumption to make about it, fuck you!

Hey, that was kinda fun. :dthumb:

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...oyleLoaded.jpg