Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead Season 4 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22251)

tommymac 11-15-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 (Post 532581)
I only recently caught on that Bob the drunk Medic is the same Bob the drunk medic from the comics/novels. Wasn't real observant with that one.

I'm not crazy about the whole sickness angle they're doing. It's a pretty realistic problem but it's just not very interesting to watch. After the let down in the finale of Season 3 and this slow lead up in the opening to 4, something big has got to be coming. I hope anyway.

I know its not real but herschel intubating these people and bagging them seems to be a bit of a stretch. then he intubates glen without a layrngoscope or even a stylett in the tube to make it rigid. other than that am enjoying things thus far.

Papa_Complex 11-15-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 532645)
I know its not real but herschel intubating these people and bagging them seems to be a bit of a stretch. then he intubates glen without a layrngoscope or even a stylett in the tube to make it rigid. other than that am enjoying things thus far.

That's the problem when you have specific knowledge of something; it screws with suspension of disbelief. Imagine how I feel when people start messing with computer hardware or hacking in TV and movies.

OneSickPsycho 11-15-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 532645)

Yeah... I noticed that too... or I didn't... :whosr:

tommymac 11-24-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 532654)
Yeah... I noticed that too... or I didn't... :whosr:

What pissed me off more is i missed an intubation at work 2 days prior to watching that episode.

Papa_Complex 11-25-2013 11:11 AM

Haven't seen this week's episode yet, it's still sitting on the PVR, but after just one episode I'm already tired of The Governor.

OneSickPsycho 11-25-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 532719)
Haven't seen this week's episode yet, it's still sitting on the PVR, but after just one episode I'm already tired of The Governor.

This week is another Governor-centric plotline... it's certainly more exciting than last week's though...

tommymac 11-28-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 532720)
This week is another Governor-centric plotline... it's certainly more exciting than last week's though...

Agreed. I think sunday is th emid season finale so we will have to wait 3 months again to see what happens. They make it sound like soem characters die this time around so it should be interesting. People will go nuts if darryl gets killed.

Papa_Complex 11-28-2013 11:40 AM

Really not feeling it after seeing this last episode. Next week it's, "Oooooo, a scary tank is at the gates!" It's getting to the point where I'm about ready to give up on it.

It's truly amazing how little real drama the end of the world can cause.

Porkchop 12-01-2013 10:52 PM

Oh shit. Tonight's episode was good....

Papa_Complex 12-02-2013 05:11 AM

Mid-season finale, so it better be. Haven't seen it yet.