Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   When I'm Right I'm Right!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10839)

marko138 10-05-2009 12:27 PM

Wow. Fuck. Seriously.

Homeslice 10-05-2009 12:29 PM

An SV650 would have been a better transition......unless she only cares about looks. A GSXR-600 doesn't perform any better than an SV until after 8K rpm.

Hell she probably should have just skipped the 250 and just started with an SV.

skiergirl 10-05-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 274025)
Yea who said my girl was EVER going to go to the track? NOBODY!!!! We are street riders!:lol:

BTW I see that YOUR woman has a 750....

Yes I do and I learned first on dirt bikes, then on a ninja 250. I didn't need a 750 when I got one, it was just a cheap deal and I took it. When I was 18 and buying it all that really mattered was it's pretty colors.....

Several 750's later, I still don't ride it close to it's limits on the track and never will. I've been wanting to get something smaller for a long time, actually a 250 like the one in Tye's pic to be exact. It teaches you 10x's the riding skills you can get by over-compensating with the power of bigger heavier bikes.

Wish I had some extra cash cause I'd take that bike off your hands....

Tmall 10-05-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 274134)
An SV650 would have been a better choice for her......unless she cares more about looks than how it rides. A GSXR-600 doesn't perform any better than an SV until after 8K rpm.

Hell she probably should have just skipped the 250 and just started with the SV.

Not making this post would have been a better choice for you.

Why do you ALWAYS tell people what they should/shouldn't do?

Homeslice 10-05-2009 12:40 PM

Because everyone has their own writing style, and this is mine. If you don't like it, putting me on ignore might be a good option. :shrug:

HurricaneHeather 10-05-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiergirl (Post 274136)
Yes I do and I learned first on dirt bikes, then on a ninja 250. I didn't need a 750 when I got one, it was just a cheap deal and I took it. When I was 18 and buying it all that really mattered was it's pretty colors.....

Several 750's later, I still don't ride it close to it's limits on the track and never will. I've been wanting to get something smaller for a long time, actually a 250 like the one in Tye's pic to be exact. It teaches you 10x's the riding skills you can get by over-compensating with the power of bigger heavier bikes.

I'm sorry, but I actually did LOL when I read the "I see your woman has a 750...." comment. :lmao:

Tigger, really? This chick has been riding since probably before your 'woman' was a teenager. You never cease to amaze me with your stupid comments. :lol:

Tmall 10-05-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 274141)
Because everyone has their own writing style, and this is mine. If you don't like it, putting me on ignore might be a good option. :shrug:

How would I argue with you?

skiergirl 10-05-2009 12:46 PM

wait, I think she just called me old....:dvrofl:

HurricaneHeather 10-05-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiergirl (Post 274145)
wait, I think she just called me old....:dvrofl:

:rofl: But I think that qualifies you for cougar status. :lol

Homeslice 10-05-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiergirl (Post 274136)

You selling? I would be interested in a clean 04/05 750.....I love the riding position. The 06+ riding position is scrunched up, the tank has a fucked-up shape to it, and you sit on top of the bike instead of in it. :td: