Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Dallas Cowboy Fans in here please (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10895)

tached1000rr 10-06-2009 09:26 PM

Dallas Cowboy Fans in here please

Do you want TO back? Are you better off without him? Is Jerry Jones chewing some asses in upper management for talking him into letting TO go? Divorcing his son?

Will Wade take the fall?

Is the new stadium a jinx?

defector 10-06-2009 09:59 PM

I personally don't want TO back - he can keep putting up his numbers in Buffalo.

Wade will lose his job over this season. He doesn't strike me as a leader.
Fortunately, I was at the track with my kid and didn't witness the shitty performance.

tommymac 10-07-2009 07:09 AM

Wade will get fired, jones seems to have a hard on for jason garret to be their net head coach. Although with all the recent grumblings and poor performance you gotta wonder where Romo fits in all this.

Tom

Kaneman 10-07-2009 09:03 AM

I would've liked T.O. to stay, but we wouldn't be winning more games with him here. If your QB can't throw the ball....or even keep track of what down it is then your team is screwed from the get go.

Wade will be fired either during the year or after it. I doubt Garrett will be the new head coach after the past couple years of failure.

The new stadium isn't a jinx, although I've always strongly opposed using imminent domain to build a fucking sports stadium. But we were a losing team before they even broke ground on it. No, our big problem is Tony Romo...we invested all this time into him when we should've been looking elsewhere...like signing Brett Favre.

tommymac 10-07-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 275219)
I would've liked T.O. to stay, but we wouldn't be winning more games with him here. If your QB can't throw the ball....or even keep track of what down it is then your team is screwed from the get go.

Wade will be fired either during the year or after it. I doubt Garrett will be the new head coach after the past couple years of failure.

The new stadium isn't a jinx, although I've always strongly opposed using imminent domain to build a fucking sports stadium. But we were a losing team before they even broke ground on it. No, our big problem is Tony Romo...we invested all this time into him when we should've been looking elsewhere...like signing Brett Favre.

Good point on garret, I know jones was kinda looking at him as the future long term coach but with the offense sputtering and romo not improving/developing you realy need to figure out where to go next, and thats not easy in the NFC east esp with NY and philly playing well.

z06boy 10-07-2009 09:34 AM

Why would the new stadium be considered a jinx ? They've only played two games there...won one and lost one ? :scratch:

Preseason doesn't count you know. :lol:

They lost by 2 points to the undefeated Giants...not that bad imho.

Wade will probably be gone.

T.O. was too much of a distraction...does more harm than good imho...although he is a good player.

Romo has his moments but is sucking in the big scheme of things overall.

Being a Carolina Panthers fan...we have Jake...which is worse than Romo. :lol

defector 10-07-2009 09:48 AM

Their problems are more than Romo - they can't get pressure consistently up front, they can't get turnovers, they can't tackle, they can't protect Romo...

z06boy 10-07-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 275272)
Their problems are more than Romo - they can't get pressure consistently up front, they can't get turnovers, they can't tackle, they can't protect Romo...

True

tached1000rr 10-07-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 275272)

True, but we all know it will be Romo's or Wade's fault

tommymac 10-07-2009 10:01 AM

I would enjoy seeing dallas go 7-9 this year and jones having a hissy fit though.

Tom