Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I'm NOT Gonna Do It!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11324)

Amber Lamps 10-30-2009 02:00 PM

I'm NOT Gonna Do It!!!

Unfortunately, the Buell dealer back home can't ship me a bike. Apparently, the story is that there have been a fucking ton of requests for cross shipping and Harley is putting a stop to it. I don't know... maybe it's all bullshit. Anyway, that is that! I did see a brand new SV1000 for sale at a dealership for butt cheap, so I may look at that instead! Otherwise, it's not like I really need a bike. Shoot, maybe I'll save up and get a new BMW sport bike. It may be just as ugly as a Buell but at least it hauls ass!!!:rockwoot:

Rider 10-30-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 285503)
Unfortunately, the Buell dealer back home can't ship me a bike. Apparently, the story is that there have been a fucking ton of requests for cross shipping and Harley is putting a stop to it. I don't know... maybe it's all bullshit. Anyway, that is that! I did see a brand new SV1000 for sale at a dealership for butt cheap, so I may look at that instead! Otherwise, it's not like I really need a bike. Shoot, maybe I'll save up and get a new BMW sport bike. It may be just as ugly as a Buell but at least it hauls ass!!!:rockwoot:

Did you talk to Jeff and GR Harley? He called me 2 weeks ago. Wants to make a deal. If you buy a bike you can store it at my house until you can come get. I won't even ride it.

Amber Lamps 10-30-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 285505)
Did you talk to Jeff and GR Harley? He called me 2 weeks ago. Wants to make a deal. If you buy a bike you can store it at my house until you can come get. I won't even ride it.

Really? Hmmm... I'd still have to come and get it eventually... I'll think about it. He's double checking a few things so we'll see. To be honest, the blood is starting to go back into my big head and I'm thinking that I would totally hate the bike so why bother? I'd like a more "cruise" oriented bike... I wish I still had my V-Max! I'm going to look at that SV1000 tomorrow and see what they say. I'm supposed to get my money Tues or Weds so...:idk: Hell, I might say fuck it completely and buy a car/truck!!!:lol:

Rider 10-30-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 285507)
Really? Hmmm... I'd still have to come and get it eventually... I'll think about it. He's double checking a few things so we'll see. To be honest, the blood is starting to go back into my big head and I'm thinking that I would totally hate the bike so why bother? I'd like a more "cruise" oriented bike... I wish I still had my V-Max! I'm going to look at that SV1000 tomorrow and see what they say. I'm supposed to get my money Tues or Weds so...:idk: Hell, I might say fuck it completely and buy a car/truck!!!:lol:

Alright, it's a legit offer so let me know. It can keep the CRF company over the winter.

CrazyKell 10-30-2009 02:12 PM

I thought you had a bike? :confused:

Amber Lamps 10-30-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 285510)
I thought you had a bike? :confused:

Huh? God, I bet you're a great lay!!!:lol: I was thinking about getting a Buell because they are so cheap...unfortunately the dealer that was going to ship me one is having problems so I might just do something else...or nothing...:lol:

CrazyKell 10-30-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 285503)
it's not like I really need a bike.

When you said this I (obviously mistakenly) thought you were shopping for a new bike because you didn't currently have one.

OneSickPsycho 10-30-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 285515)
Huh? God, I bet you're a great lay!!!:lol:

That may be the funniest fucking thing I've read all day. :lmao:

Check your PM's Tig...

Particle Man 10-30-2009 03:04 PM

I just had to talk myself out of a '09 DL650 V-Strom at Oneida Suzuki during lunch (went out for a quick ride and ended up there for some chain wax) - the thing was freakin' GORGEOUS at $6200.

Fuck I need a bigger garage.

Cutty72 10-30-2009 05:04 PM

Damn Tigs... Started reading this thread and I thought you had hit another deer and totaled out your GSXR in the time I've been gone!