Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   19.5 points (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12422)

tommymac 12-28-2009 12:40 AM

19.5 points

is the small lead I have going into the monday night game and winning the fantasy league championship.

the guy i am playing had brett favre and the minny kicker going so its def going to be close. I need there to be a raging blizzard or for them to just keep giving the ball to adrian peterson.

Aside from the bragging rights if I win the winnings will be going towards tires for the track bike for the season, so lets go bears:rockwoot:

tom

marko138 12-28-2009 09:36 AM

Not a huge lead....but you've got a shot. You have anyone going tonite?

tommymac 12-28-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 311170)
Not a huge lead....but you've got a shot. You have anyone going tonite?

nope I was done with the 4pm games. I did good in the first half then that was it for my guys:( I was hoping for a bigger lead going into tonight but thats it.

marko138 12-28-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 311288)
nope I was done with the 4pm games. I did good in the first half then that was it for my guys:( I was hoping for a bigger lead going into tonight but thats it.

I'm positioned for a respectable 5th place finish. Lame. Shitty under-performing team.

tommymac 12-28-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 311294)
I'm positioned for a respectable 5th place finish. Lame. Shitty under-performing team.

Thats how my teams usualy are this is uncharted territory for me.

But if I do win I am going to be such an obnoxious prick about it considering at the draft I did the least prepwork and got the most drunk :lol:

marko138 12-28-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 311296)
Thats how my teams usualy are this is uncharted territory for me.

But if I do win I am going to be such an obnoxious prick about it considering at the draft I did the least prepwork and got the most drunk :lol:

Excellent strategy! :lol: I dont research shit. Whats the point. So much of it is luck. I dont really care about the results.

tommymac 12-28-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 311297)
Excellent strategy! :lol: I dont research shit. Whats the point. So much of it is luck. I dont really care about the results.

Same here, it makes the games more interesting but som eof the guys in the league get way too into it. Most of them are relatives of my bro in law so my sister gets pissed because I cal them out on shit then she has to deal with em at family gatherings. I figure it gives em something to talk about when I get tanked nad start spouting off esp because I dont care :lol:

tommymac 12-28-2009 09:20 PM

So far so good, one quarter down and m ylead got bigger with the favre turnover.

The beers may start flowin so I may do better than my drunken thread the other night LOL

marko138 12-29-2009 07:50 AM

I got fucked. Lost the intense battle for 5th by half a point.