Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436876)
lol, hey you're not from Asheville are you? I get this funny feeling you live in the area. That's not a wigger in the youtube video, he's a full on black person. I thought he adequately summed up your situation. You to me seem like a middle aged out of shape bitch who probably vents via message boards. SO, back to you being from here.. we should hang out, as you said, no reason to be scared.

BTW as for not being scared: Still talking shit without providing any info on yourself? LOL, thought so. u scared, lulz

On another note: How do you know shit about Apoc, I doubt you've even been within 500 miles of the man. Fucking clown.

I know Apoc plays (or played) Hockey, and he likes to fight, and I know from T-Mall's posts, that he's pretty good at it (the fighting part, he might suck at Hockey, I don't know).

I know from your posts, that you think people walk around trembling at your mere majestic presence, that you have a criminal record, and that you're a moron.

I however, am not a moron, which is why I don't post any info about myself on the interwebs.

So, lets say I look you up next time I'm in Asheville. I walk up and say, "Hi, I'm AMJ, and I'm not scared". What's your master plan? You going to swing on me, or have you not thought that far ahead yet?

JC

Akilldema 12-28-2010 01:07 PM

The reason you don't post info about yourself on the internet is because you're nothing more than a garden variety pussy. A pussy who hides behind lame ass jokes and shit talking. It's no secret who I am, I met and rode with many guys from CF who were from all over the country. For a moron I do pretty good for myself. If I met you in person, I'd probably ask you to repeat a couple of your silly little jokes and take it from there. Why even entertain the idea though? We both know you're way too much of a pussy to even attempt such a thing.

Homeslice 12-28-2010 01:08 PM

Hell, I don't believe half of what anyone here says anyway. One of you could be Speed Addiction and I wouldn't be surprised.

Akilldema 12-28-2010 01:11 PM

Like I mentioned above, I rode with probably 25-35 members of this board at deals gap over a few occasions. I always wanted to do the CF rally, but it seemed like a weird location to have a motorcycle rally. I know for sure that AMJ is another member.. did anyone on CF end up figuring out who it is?

Homeslice 12-28-2010 01:16 PM

Citadel? lol

Akilldema 12-28-2010 01:17 PM

Nah, me an him were cool and he didn't hate on BBers, etc. I get a distinct old guy vibe from AMJ.

Ninjakel 12-28-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 436892)
Citadel? lol

:dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl:

Akilldema 12-28-2010 01:41 PM

What ended up happening to him?

Ninjakel 12-28-2010 01:43 PM

who knows?

I kinda miss him though.

Homeslice 12-28-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 436899)
:dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl:

What's so funny? :lol: He disappeared at about the same time, didn't he?

And he was from FL, IIRC.....or maybe GA

Is "he" you? Or Leon? :lol:

Or shmike.....