Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

101lifts2 12-26-2010 01:28 AM

Gym closed! Mind open?

The Koloseum in Fullerton, CA closed (they were evicted) on Dec. 15th. This was one of the only bodybuilding/powerlifting gyms left in Orange County. I had to join 24 hour fitness with my lifting buddy and it sucks. It's not that bad becuase the weightroom is upstairs, but I fuckin HATE the atmosphere here. There is one power rack, no deadlift rack and the music is constantly hip hop crap.

Bodybuilding and powerlifting are dying breeds. :jump:

I need to open up a gym....

Dave 12-26-2010 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 436194)
The Koloseum in Fullerton, CA closed (they were evicted) on Dec. 15th. This was one of the only bodybuilding/powerlifting gyms left in Orange County. I had to join 24 hour fitness with my lifting buddy and it sucks. It's not that bad becuase the weightroom is upstairs, but I fuckin HATE the atmosphere here. There is one power rack, no deadlift rack and the music is constantly hip hop crap.

Bodybuilding and powerlifting are dying breeds. :jump:

I need to open up a gym....

i guess id have to agree with you, that sort of thing was verboten at planet fitness when we still had a membership.

Amber Lamps 12-26-2010 04:42 AM

Damn NAFTA!:lol:

Apoc 12-26-2010 08:46 AM

Kolloseum closed???? WTF?? It was the top BB/PL gym in North America.

Sad, sad day :(

Particle Man 12-26-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 436199)

:lol

Sean 12-26-2010 09:15 AM

Sorry mang, that sucks. I'm at LA Fitness and while its crappy, at least it's cheap. Gotta go at off hours.

TYEster 12-26-2010 09:22 AM

There's no Golds in your area?

Seems to be the only commercial gym left with racks and a decent number of freeweights. Planet fatness is slowly working there way in my area, but thankfully I live close to a college town and they still have a legit, hardcore weight room that has it's dues and rules posted right on the front door. If Golds shuts up shop or changes to some shit "friendly for everyone" policy I'm changing memberships to down there.

Akilldema 12-26-2010 12:35 PM

Sucks, never been there, but it seemed like a cool gym from what I've seen and read. It was Milos Sarcev's right? Sucks BBers are often so shady, lol.

Tmall 12-26-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436261)
Sucks, never been there, but it seemed like a cool gym from what I've seen and read. It was Milos Sarcev's right? Sucks BBers are often so shady, lol.

What ya mean??? (wanna buy some gear??)

Akilldema 12-26-2010 12:43 PM

It's true, even some of the stickboys at my gym have tried to sell me various things. It would be nice to start a gym, but they seem like they aren't very profitable, at least for a few years.

Akilldema 12-26-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 436210)
Kolloseum closed???? WTF?? It was the top BB/PL gym in North America.

Sad, sad day :(

I think Westside would be the top PL gym. Still think Bev Francis on East Coast and Venice/other cali Golds are the top BB gyms WC.

101lifts2 12-26-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 436213)
Sorry mang, that sucks. I'm at LA Fitness and while its crappy, at least it's cheap. Gotta go at off hours.

I've been giong at 10pm and it's still a good number of people in there.

101lifts2 12-26-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 436215)
There's no Golds in your area?

Seems to be the only commercial gym left with racks and a decent number of freeweights. Planet fatness is slowly working there way in my area, but thankfully I live close to a college town and they still have a legit, hardcore weight room that has it's dues and rules posted right on the front door. If Golds shuts up shop or changes to some shit "friendly for everyone" policy I'm changing memberships to down there.

Yeah there is a Gold's in Fullerton that is just opening up. But...it's more like a Life Time Fitness with a kickboxing ring. They are still in the "preview" stage, and I'm month to month at 24hour, so I'm gonna check it out again in March when the influx crowd dies down. I went there and was almost jumped by the college salespeople. It's basically a commericalized gym.

101lifts2 12-26-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436261)

Yeah Milos.....There was alot of drama there. The wife was bangin whatever hard dick Bodybuilder she could get her hands on for a LONG ASS TIME. In fact there was this 24 or so year old dude that was working the counter and he mysteriously was fired a few months back. Turned out Milos found out she was bangin him (it was obvious the way he was around her) and canned him. Dude was cool as hell too (he was going to be a trainer). I have no idea why Milos put up with it for so long, though unless he was doing the same ish.

Alot of BBers got their gear from him, which I think is how the place stayed open for so long. After he went to jail for a few months in the July timeframe (there was some shit that he was stealing from the gym) we knew it wasn't gonna be long before this place closed. There was a "room" upstairs where they would inject, but that went away a year or two ago when he was again being questioned by the DEA.

101lifts2 12-26-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436264)
I think Westside would be the top PL gym. Still think Bev Francis on East Coast and Venice/other cali Golds are the top BB gyms WC.

I've followed Westside powerlifting routines for a long time. Prolly the best IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 436262)
What ya mean??? (wanna buy some gear??)

He's no novice if you know what I mean. :lol:

Homeslice 12-26-2010 02:20 PM

Yeah, 24 Hour Fitness........voted "most likely to mysteriously double in traffic the first 2 weeks of Jan" :lol:

Only reason I belong is cuz I only pay $49 PER YEAR.......for life

101lifts2 12-26-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 436283)
Yeah, 24 Hour Fitness........voted "most likely to mysteriously double in traffic the first 2 weeks of Jan" :lol:

Only reason I belong is cuz I only pay $49 PER YEAR.......for life

How'd u snake that deal? I think I pay 30 a month there, which is OK as I use the gym 4 days a week. Money is not really an object with gyms for me personally, IF the gym is a good old school bb gym.

Rangerscott 12-26-2010 04:19 PM

You can always do your pilates at home.

101lifts2 12-26-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 436307)
You can always do your pilates at home.

I don't even know what that is...prolly don't want to either. redflip

Rangerscott 12-26-2010 05:06 PM

The pilate pirates. Arrrrrrrr.

tallywacker 12-26-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 436199)

I see what you did there:lol

Porkchop 12-27-2010 12:50 AM

Those giant corpo "Globo" style gyms are a joke. I almost got a job at an Urban Active gym doing the high pressure tactic membersip selling. It would have been good money, but I didnt feel comfortable the minute I walked in the door for the interview.

You gotta find a small personal gym. A mom and pop place. Even if you have to drive an extra few minutes, its worth it.

I go to a local YMCA. It is a good balance between the two. It feels more homey. But then again, I'm not a BB. If I was I would go to Powershack here in GC.

pauldun170 12-27-2010 02:25 AM

My local Golds gym is kinda ratty but I'm glad its still around. All the <insert LA\Planet\Whatever> fitness places that are opening up all suck.

pickle.of.doom 12-27-2010 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 436378)

You gotta find a small personal gym. A mom and pop place. Even if you have to drive an extra few minutes, its worth it.

My local place like that got closed down a few years back, and I can't stomach any of the other places around :(

Gas Man 12-27-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom (Post 436386)
My local place like that got closed down a few years back, and I can't stomach any of the other places around :(

That's a big issue for my area. You have power house which is crap. THen anytime fitness that bends you over for the 24/7 angle of fucking. I seriously just need to get a bow flex or somin.

Rider 12-27-2010 10:29 AM

My work has a super nice gym.

ontwo 12-27-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 436425)
That's a big issue for my area. You have power house which is crap. THen anytime fitness that bends you over for the 24/7 angle of fucking. I seriously just need to get a bow flex or somin.

Then you'll have one helluva clothes rack :lol:

Dave 12-27-2010 11:46 AM

Ya know thinking about it it seems the Bb gyms in the area have dissapeared in lieu of mma oriented gyms

Apoc 12-27-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 436465)
Ya know thinking about it it seems the Bb gyms in the area have dissapeared in lieu of mma oriented gyms

Naww, they dissapear because the hardcore segment of gym users is so small, and most cities really cant support a hardcore gym like that. It causes a membership problem, because for many reasons (fear, jealousy, embarrassment, just plain uncomfortable) the regular users dont want to train in a BB/PL gym. And you cant blame them in some ways.

And then the hardcore guys dont want to train at regular gyms, because in most cases they just dont have the equipment they need.

Hell, when I was juiced, I tried training at a 'fitness club', and I was asked not to use so many plates at one time because there was not enough for the other users. To be fair, I had like 1800lbs on the leg sled, but still, it proved to me that I just could not train in a place like that as a hardcore lifter.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 02:22 PM

40 plates? Come on dude. The gym I go to has a monolift, chalk all over the floor, etc and I doubt our leg press will hold that much.. A fitness club with that kind of equipment would shock me. Not to mention you doing it with good form.

Rider 12-27-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436551)
40 plates? Come on dude. The gym I go to has a monolift, chalk all over the floor, etc and I doubt our leg press will hold that much.. A fitness club with that kind of equipment would shock me. Not to mention you doing it with good form.

I used to work out at the YMCA and they had 100lb plates and the leg sled would easily hold 18 of them. Never seen anyone do it but there was certainly room.

Apoc 12-27-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436551)

Dude, I was squatting 650 for 4 reps, perfect form. I didnt do 1800 for one rep, I did it or sets of 12.

40 plates, whats the big deal. 3 posts on the sled, (right, left, and center, and each holds 15 (most press posts are 2 feet long). Any decent fitness center should have 150-200 plates.

Anyway, not sure what kinda fitness clubs you trained at, but the amount of weights has never been a problem in them for me. Its the amount of squat racks, power racks, benches, and size of dumbells that gave me problems, along with the gym being full when I could train.

The power club, a small dungeon gym near here, only has about 50 plates. A lot less then most fitness centers. But its never a problem, because theres never more then 2-3 people in there at a time. (thankfully its funded by the village, because it would have closed 15 years ago).

Akilldema 12-27-2010 02:42 PM

There are plenty of plates in the gym, but I don't know if the machine will hold 15 on each post. I've seen people max out leg presses with their buddy sitting on top of the machine like it was some kind of photo shoot before, usually with a very very short range of motion. I don't know dude, sounds a lot like e-stats to me. Kind of like being 300 ripped, with not a single clear photo.

Apoc 12-27-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436571)
There are plenty of plates in the gym, but I don't know if the machine will hold 15 on each post. I've seen people max out leg presses with their buddy sitting on top of the machine like it was some kind of photo shoot before, usually with a very very short range of motion. I don't know dude, sounds a lot like e-stats to me. Kind of like being 300 ripped, with not a single clear photo.

If you say so dude. At my best I was 315, about 11-12% (measured). The local gym has a bar on the wall that I bent deadlifting with too much weight on it, with a bunch of witnesses. I've got nothing to prove to you, and while I couldnt do one of those things today, they were all done when I was pincushion.

You have every right not to believe it, I have every right not to care.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 02:48 PM

Those are the stats of someone who would be bigger than the current Mr Olympia dude. Who in their right mind would believe something like that? Why don't you have pics of yourself in this world class level of size? Doesn't make sense, especially if you were planning on winning canadian nationals. I'm surprised I haven't seen you in Muscular Development yet.\

Edit: Unless you're 7'

Apoc 12-27-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436575)
Those are the stats of someone who would be bigger than the current Mr Olympia dude. Who in their right mind would believe something like that? Why don't you have pics of yourself in this world class level of size? Doesn't make sense, especially if you were planning on winning canadian nationals. I'm surprised I haven't seen you in Muscular Development yet.

Dude, mr Olypmpia is 315, at about 5'9, at 3-4% body fat. Im fucking 6'4 and was at 11~%. Theres a big fucking difference. And there were pics on CF. I never claimed to be mr O sized, jesus.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 02:54 PM

Actually Jay was less than 270 this year. Ok, so you're Lou Ferrigno sized, in his absolute prime. He competed at 6'5" and 275. Hard to believe brosef. I saw the camera phone pic you posted on CF, it was blurry as shit and only showed a small amount of your traps at probably 7-10 ft away from the mirror. Anyway, let's go make fun of Triple for lying about benching 300lbs first try in the gym in his thread.
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...o-training.jpg

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436580)
Actually Jay was less than 270 this year. Ok, so you're Lou Ferrigno sized, in his absolute prime. He competed at 6'5" and 275. Hard to believe brosef. I saw the camera phone pic you posted on CF, it was blurry as shit and only showed a small amount of your traps at probably 7-10 ft away from the mirror. Anyway, let's go make fun of Triple for lying about benching 300lbs first try in the gym in his thread.

There was alot more then one. MILF made a thread dedicated to me in the sex forum. There was a bunch in there, before vertical scope purged the sex forums of pics.

But yes, off season, I was probably close to as big as Lou was. I was also probably doing a lot more gear, insulin, IGF, and HGH then he ever saw in his day, as many of them werent even available. I think you fail to see how small of guys like Lou and Arnold were compared to todays crop of bodybuilders. Ya, they look impressive in pics (and they were impressive), but neither of them could win even a high level amateur comp with those bodies today.

I was huge, im not even sure which pics you saw, was it early when I started using gear? Or was when it was at my peak, and taking a dozen kinds of gear, 3-4 needles and a dozen pills a day while addicted to painkillers?

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X1Awp3xIik

Lou looks pretty big to me. A lot bigger than anyone I've ever seen at an amateur show, other than NPC national super heavies.

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:07 PM

Ya, in Dorians day, Lou was bigger then ever man. Im talking about the 70's, when they were competing. Neither Lou or Arnold could win a high level amateur comp with those bodies today if they were just nobodies trying to go pro.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:09 PM

Feel free to post up any of those pics, compulsory poses would be ideal.

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
arnold in '77 at MR O (pic is cropped into a montage thing, but its from the stage. He Won Mr. O.

This is my old Training Partner, Chris, at the Mr. New Brunswicks (bottom of the barrel amateur). He placed 3rd.

Did arnold look better, its debateable. But the point is, chris couldnt even qualify for atlantics, let alone Canadians. Neither could arnold today (again, if he was a nobody with that body trying to go pro)

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436593)
Feel free to post up any of those pics, compulsory poses would be ideal.

Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

Massively and completely, don't ask don't tell gay.

White tigers jumping though flaming hoops gay.

JC

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436604)
Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

JC

Agreed

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436604)
Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

JC

lol, I'm sure you're either a stickboy or a little big around the waist.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 436601)
arnold in '77 at MR O (pic is cropped into a montage thing, but its from the stage. He Won Mr. O.

This is my old Training Partner, Chris, at the Mr. New Brunswicks (bottom of the barrel amateur). He placed 3rd.

Did arnold look better, its debateable. But the point is, chris couldnt even qualify for atlantics, let alone Canadians. Neither could arnold today (again, if he was a nobody with that body trying to go pro)

I do think arnold is bigger than your friend and BBers back then were held to a different standard. Your friend doesn't look like a 250 pounder to me, although everything aside, he's in awesome shape. What kind of gear was he running off season prior to that show?

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 436607)
Agreed

Sorry average joes, I just don't believe Apocs claim of being Lou Ferrigno sized, hence the pic request. BTW Apoc - I don't doubt that you're a beast, maybe just exaggerating a little.

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436609)
Sorry average joes, I just don't believe Apocs claim of being Lou Ferrigno sized, hence the pic request. BTW Apoc - I don't doubt that you're a beast, maybe just exaggerating a little.

LOL at thinking your better because you take pictures in a thong for other men.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:30 PM

I don't compete in BBing, no reason to take such pics. I think I'm better because I am stronger than you, lulz. I really hadn't even considered that perspective until you decided chime in.

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:32 PM

Alotta homophobes that are scared of muscles on this board.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:33 PM

Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436617)
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.

Jealous because I don't look like Bobo the ape in a suit?

Yeah, that's probably it. :lol:

JC

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:52 PM

I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.

Rider 12-27-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436580)
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...o-training.jpg

Actually I think he is 6'6" and at his peak he was 315.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:55 PM

Pretty sure he was 6'5" as it states in Pumping Iron and he competed then at 270. Off season weight and comp weight are totally different, often being seperated by 30-40+lbs in taller guys.

Edit: His heaviest comp weight was 285 at the 1992 Mr O, which would mean Apoc is saying he's about the size Lou was in that vid I posted which is almost as big as a 6 time Mr. Olympia.

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436617)

A lot of BBer's have this disturbing obsession with thinking everyone is jealous of them for some reason.

Quote:

Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes
So everyone that doesn't spray tan, work out 3 times a day, and eating perfectly measured meals every day is an average joe? You do know that other people have other interests than self obsession right?

For instance I go skiing almost everyday, compete in races from time to time, I also like to run. So I guess I'm an average joe because I exercise for function, instead of being part of a circus freak show where men stare at each other naked?

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:02 PM

I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox, play guitar and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for you.

Edit: BTW A lot of average joes have this disturbing obsession with talking shit about BBers via internet when they would be unloading their lower intestine into their pants if they ever encountered such a person.

pauldun170 12-27-2010 04:04 PM

Damn...I dont think I ever had to wait for a rack. We have 3 racks, about 4 flat benches a bunch of incline and decline and plenty of plates. Then you have all the sleds and smith crap. All the cable garbage is in another area.

as for BB's\juice heads..and general gym rats.
They are the ones that actually show a little courtesy at the gym. I may not agree with what they do to get where they want to get to but at least they are polite and friendly. All the little bro patrols and "casual gym folk" showing up in jeans and leave shit all over the place, hog up equipment, yap too much and think the 2 months work they've put into the gym justifies them walking around like they are badasses

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436621)
I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.

Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC

tallywacker 12-27-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436627)
I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for.

Don't be surprised on a motorcycle forum that there are going to be different views of what you like to enjoy. We all agree on motorcycles, but when the subject changes from that, heads are going to butt.

Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.

http://www.katebaird.com/images/Musc...0cover0001.jpg

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436630)
Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC

Let's see it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 436631)
Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.
[/IMG]

Just not to their face.

BTW I doubt many bigger guys read the mags, they're mostly bs.

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436627)

Edit: BTW A lot of average joes have this disturbing obsession with talking shit about BBers via internet when they would be unloading their lower intestine into their pants if they ever encountered such a person.

Bwahaha.

You mean like that little dude that carved your shit up a while back? :lol:

Yeah, that guy was real scared, wasn't he?

JC

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:13 PM

LOL, did I hurt your feelings? Trying to go deep huh? Guess you didn't read that thread well. Dude was bigger than me and yeah, I guess he was scared since he pulled out a knife like a little bitch. I can't take someone like you seriously, hiding behind a lame ass fasade and telling silly and bitter little jokes as your only means of communicating. Probably scared shitless in real life, lulz.

Edit: BTW, that's hilarious you chose that portion of what I said and literally displayed what I was referencing. LMAO

tallywacker 12-27-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436632)
Let's see it.

Just not to their face.

BTW I doubt many bigger guys read the mags, they're mostly bs.

All the time to there face. In the army there were a good amount of guys like you. Doesn't mean I didn't make them tap during combatives fights in Iraq though. Bulk muscle does not equal fight skill or endurance. Most of them had a hard time passing the army run PT test because they were afraid to much running would suck their muscle away.

You act like I stayed out of the gym all my life. I work out but not to gay posterboy material.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:19 PM

Hey man, it all sounds real good on here. I doubt you'd say shit to some random BBer reading a mag, in fact I'd be willing to bet a lot of money on it. Really, all you're doing is hating on something that you have nothing to do with. So do some HW junior.

tallywacker 12-27-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436641)
Hey man, it all sounds real good on here. I doubt you'd say shit to some random BBer reading a mag, in fact I'd be willing to bet a lot of money on it. Really, all you're doing is hating on something that you have nothing to do with. So do some HW junior.

It's my right to hate all I want bro.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:22 PM

Well I can't argue that.

Tmall 12-27-2010 04:49 PM

Sound like a bunch of Harley riders...

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 436648)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436643)
Well I can't argue that.

I love this thread.

JC

tallywacker 12-27-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 436648)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/heph/Fword2.png

Gas Man 12-27-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontwo (Post 436459)
Then you'll have one helluva clothes rack :lol:

I know I do worry about that. But figure maybe I can buy somebody else's clothes rack.

pauldun170 12-27-2010 07:10 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fg101ep.gif

101lifts2 12-27-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 436425)

I've found Michigan to have the most BB gyms (Detriot area).There are Golds, Powerhouses, Worlds it seems all over the place.

101lifts2 12-27-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436620)
Jealous because I don't look like Bobo the ape in a suit?

Yeah, that's probably it. :lol:

JC

Do you seriously think those guys look like that year round? lol They look about 3/4 of that size OR they are bigger with more fat. Correct lighting, water depletion, tanning creams and a carb pump prior to posing.

I see bb's all the time and the guys are pretty normal looking unless they are getting ready for a show (or unless they are fat).

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 07:30 PM

PilatesAnytime YEA!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBQ7I...FSVa7Aod9TnBog

101lifts2 12-27-2010 07:38 PM

Yeah I'm callin BS on the 1800lbs. Either you were doing 1/2 leg presses or the leg press was not at a true 50 degree angle. lol

Akilldema 12-27-2010 07:40 PM

That's more believable than looking like Lou Ferrigno to me.

101lifts2 12-27-2010 07:40 PM

I think alot of people who don't bb and look through mags think, well...if I was on "steriods" like these guys I can look like them too. LOL...hardly. I know alot of guys on gear and they look nothing like ones on in the mags. They don't know how to eat properly and lifting is haphazard.

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 07:56 PM

Anybody got a vid or something with more of a "basic" workout? No weights, just lots of stretches and own muscle use like push-ups, etc.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 07:58 PM

I've seen a lot of routines like that that looked decent in Men's Health and Men's Fitness, might wanna check their sites.

101lifts2 12-27-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 436725)
Anybody got a vid or something with more of a "basic" workout? No weights, just lots of stretches and own muscle use like push-ups, etc.

Yeah just youtube Richard Simmons. :lol:

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 08:31 PM

Just got done doing my weight lost program for the second time today. I'm set on my carbs.

TYEster 12-27-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 436718)
I think alot of people who don't bb and look through mags think, well...if I was on "steriods" like these guys I can look like them too. LOL...hardly. I know alot of guys on gear and they look nothing like ones on in the mags. They don't know how to eat properly and lifting is haphazard.

It's alot of lack of genetics too. :lol:

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 436729)
It's alot of lack of genetics too. :lol:

Yay genetics!! I'm not saying I'm ripped or anything but on the other hand, I've never lifted a weight, dieted, took anything and at 45... look at this beefcake!!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...20-2133-00.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 09:01 PM

You got some shit on your face. O wait. That is your face.

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 436736)
You got some shit on your face. O wait. That is your face.

I just ate Papa Johns FYI....

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 09:06 PM

You're a clean eater. Good for you. LOL FYI Little ceasers has a buy one get one free thingy going on.

Shave your chest. You're making me sick.

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 436741)
You're a clean eater. Good for you. LOL FYI Little ceasers has a buy one get one free thingy going on.

Shave your chest. You're making me sick.

PJ BOGO FTW!!! Finished it off with a Dew and about 1/2 dozen Lindt Lindor Truffles! Oh yea baby!!!:drool: Strangely enough I don't groom with you in mind....

Rangerscott 12-27-2010 09:10 PM

Take your damn chain off too. You claim to not be Guido.

Mt. Dew FTW!

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 436747)
Take your damn chain off too. You claim to not be Guido.

Mt. Dew FTW!

Arghhh... I just can't seem to please you Scott!!! Boo Hooo!!!! BTW brothers practically invented big chains...:lol:

TYEster 12-27-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 436733)
... and at 45...

:jd:

I didn't know that.

101lifts2 12-27-2010 09:25 PM

Is it the camera lighting with the yellowish skin? Make sure that isn't jaundice.

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 436753)
:jd:

I didn't know that.

Yea I'm old!

Amber Lamps 12-27-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 436754)
Is it the camera lighting with the yellowish skin? Make sure that isn't jaundice.

Halfbreed... and it's probably the lighting/camera phone as well. I lose my "tan" quickly because I'm not outside much.:lol:

pauldun170 12-27-2010 10:24 PM

Who let the puerto rican in the thread?

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436634)
LOL, did I hurt your feelings? Trying to go deep huh? Guess you didn't read that thread well. Dude was bigger than me and yeah, I guess he was scared since he pulled out a knife like a little bitch.

I read just fine...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 3214760)
This may not be coherent, I'm still on pain meds for a couple of days. Last night I was driving from one side of town to another with a friend. On the way there was someone on one of the roads right next to Wild Wing just sitting there. I waited a minute assuming that they were picking up or dropping off, but nothing happened and I revved my engine. As soon as I did that someone jumped out of the car, came over to my side of the car and punched me with my window down. I was wearing my glasses which he knocked off. My friend immediately jumped out and jumped between us while I was trying to find my glasses. He and my friend exchanged some blows and he kept trying to come after me. The whole time a friend of his is yelling "Get back in your car man, just leave, he's nuts". Finally the guy tries to swing at me, and punches me in the lower back. I continue to look for my glasses and my friend is trying to go nuts on this asshole. Well, my shirt started feeling sticky and uncomfortable and I reach back to adjust it and I find it's soaking wet and now my hand is as well. I look at my hand and it is covered in blood. He stabbed me. From there I finally spot my glasses and move my car. When I move my car, they take off. My friend is yelling for us to "get those fuckers!" and I tell him I'm leaking. I didn't want to go to the hospital at first but about 20 people witnessed the whole thing and called the cops/ambulance. I needed some stitches, I'm not sure how many, I didn't even ask. They caught the guy immediately. The wound in my back is 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep. Somehow it didn't touch anything. It came in and up. I just wanted to share with everyone.

Edit: to clarify, the reason I revved my engine is because the car was blocking my passage. I did it as opposed to honking the horn.

The part where he's bigger than you, seems to be a new development...

Here's what actually happened;

You, confident in your Adonis like manhood, and bolstered by the fact you had a buddy with you, shot your mouth off at the wrong hillbilly, and got your clock cleaned for you. While you sat in the car, playing Mr. Peepers, your buddy got out and did all the heavy lifting. The hillbilly is now super pissed, because you won't even get out of the car to back up your mouth, so he stabs your stupid ass, which only seems fair, since it was two against one at that point. :lol:

JC

Akilldema 12-28-2010 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lol, tough talk from an online douche who won't even reveal his identity. We'll talk when you have the balls to release some info on yourself. I'd be willing to bet every cent I own that you would piss your pants if we met.

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436856)
lol, tough talk from an online douche who won't even reveal his identity. We'll talk when you have the balls to release some info on yourself. I'd be willing to bet every cent I own that you would piss your pants if we met.

Why?

What are you going to do, yell at me from your car, maybe strike a scary pose in your Speedos? :lol:

Terrifying.

Truly.

JC

Akilldema 12-28-2010 11:45 AM

Oh, still no pertinent info on who you are and still talking unclever shit from cover? That's what I thought, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_ztTdw_ow

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436862)
Oh, still no pertinent info on who you are and still talking unclever shit from cover? That's what I thought, lol.

What are you, 12?

What if I did tell you some "pertinent info", what then? You wanna meet by the swingsets after school?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're just not that scary dude.

Apoc on the other hand, different story. He actually knows how to fight. You...you apparently can't even get out of your car, so, sorry again, still not scared.

Shoot me another youtube wigger vid. Maybe I'll become apprehensive.

JC

Akilldema 12-28-2010 12:15 PM

lol, hey you're not from Asheville are you? I get this funny feeling you live in the area. That's not a wigger in the youtube video, he's a full on black person. I thought he adequately summed up your situation. You to me seem like a middle aged out of shape bitch who probably vents via message boards. SO, back to you being from here.. we should hang out, as you said, no reason to be scared.

BTW as for not being scared: Still talking shit without providing any info on yourself? LOL, thought so. u scared, lulz

On another note: How do you know shit about Apoc, I doubt you've even been within 500 miles of the man. Fucking clown.