Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:09 PM

Feel free to post up any of those pics, compulsory poses would be ideal.

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
arnold in '77 at MR O (pic is cropped into a montage thing, but its from the stage. He Won Mr. O.

This is my old Training Partner, Chris, at the Mr. New Brunswicks (bottom of the barrel amateur). He placed 3rd.

Did arnold look better, its debateable. But the point is, chris couldnt even qualify for atlantics, let alone Canadians. Neither could arnold today (again, if he was a nobody with that body trying to go pro)

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436593)
Feel free to post up any of those pics, compulsory poses would be ideal.

Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

Massively and completely, don't ask don't tell gay.

White tigers jumping though flaming hoops gay.

JC

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436604)
Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

JC

Agreed

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436604)
Gayest post of the year.

Abba gay.

Liberace gay.

JC

lol, I'm sure you're either a stickboy or a little big around the waist.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 436601)
arnold in '77 at MR O (pic is cropped into a montage thing, but its from the stage. He Won Mr. O.

This is my old Training Partner, Chris, at the Mr. New Brunswicks (bottom of the barrel amateur). He placed 3rd.

Did arnold look better, its debateable. But the point is, chris couldnt even qualify for atlantics, let alone Canadians. Neither could arnold today (again, if he was a nobody with that body trying to go pro)

I do think arnold is bigger than your friend and BBers back then were held to a different standard. Your friend doesn't look like a 250 pounder to me, although everything aside, he's in awesome shape. What kind of gear was he running off season prior to that show?

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 436607)
Agreed

Sorry average joes, I just don't believe Apocs claim of being Lou Ferrigno sized, hence the pic request. BTW Apoc - I don't doubt that you're a beast, maybe just exaggerating a little.

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436609)
Sorry average joes, I just don't believe Apocs claim of being Lou Ferrigno sized, hence the pic request. BTW Apoc - I don't doubt that you're a beast, maybe just exaggerating a little.

LOL at thinking your better because you take pictures in a thong for other men.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:30 PM

I don't compete in BBing, no reason to take such pics. I think I'm better because I am stronger than you, lulz. I really hadn't even considered that perspective until you decided chime in.

Apoc 12-27-2010 03:32 PM

Alotta homophobes that are scared of muscles on this board.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:33 PM

Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.