Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Race suit price... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2232)

Gunther1000 08-15-2008 02:33 PM

Race suit price...

What do you guys think about a AGV One piece for $300 shipped to me?

Claims its like new and its a 46. I'm 6'2" and about 190 it should fit good I think.

They world of ebay has a few that have went for cheeper but of course I missed them. Should i just suck it up and say deal or hold out for something better?

Tough call, What do you think...

:idk:

dReWpY 08-15-2008 02:36 PM

check yo pm's i found a yellow suit for 200 bucks, but tis in nj

Rider 08-15-2008 02:37 PM

What brand? You can get some brand new suits on closeout from www.sportbiketrackgear.com for 3 bills.

the chi 08-15-2008 02:38 PM

sounds like a darn good deal to me...check it out at a retailers site first tho.

but wait, what does a stunter want with a leather suit? :wink:

Teasing ya...are the pics good enough to tell its "like new"?

Trip 08-15-2008 02:38 PM

Get a two piece, you will thank me later.

Gunther1000 08-15-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 63702)
Get a two piece, you will thank me later.

Ya know I have been thinking about this and there is a two piece On ebay im watching that ends about noon Sat. So i'm going to hold out till then and see how it goes I think. I told this guy to do what he needs to if something comes up between now and then. The ebay 2-piece is around $100 now and is NWT.

RAE, I miss you and would like to say that even a stunna needs his butt to look smooth when riding naked with the ladies...

Drewpy, I did see that but you know I gotta keep my color scheme together for the fans!

the chi 08-15-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther1000 (Post 63705)
Ya know I have been thinking about this and there is a two piece On ebay im watching that ends about noon Sat. So i'm going to hold out till then and see how it goes I think. I told this guy to do what he needs to if something comes up between now and then. The ebay 2-piece is around $100 now and is NWT.

RAE, I miss you and would like to say that even a stunna needs his butt to look smooth when riding naked with the ladies...

Drewpy, I did see that but you know I gotta keep my color scheme together for the fans!

Miss me, sweetie you aint even met me yet!! :lol: I know youre dying for that day tho...

Chicks dig scars, gear is overrated, dont ya know! :wink:

And i have to say, depending on where your at, the 1 pieces are okay, and you can always bungee them around the waist so you cant walk around topless, but the 2 piece is way more comfortable... less sweaty leather dances too...

t-homo 08-15-2008 02:49 PM

I got my Teknic brand new for 300. And yes, you want a two piece. My one piece is great until we stop and it unzip it and fold it down into a skirt.

Gunther1000 08-15-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 63713)
I got my Teknic brand new for 300. And yes, you want a two piece. My one piece is great until we stop and it unzip it and fold it down into a skirt.

I've seen this done and ya, Its not for me... I would rather just take off the jacket to show the masive muscles and possible wife beater that is standard issue at Squids -R-us.

And Rae, I have been down plenty and have the scars... Back when you were still a toddler im sure.

Trip 08-15-2008 03:00 PM

Unless you are racing, a one piece is unnecessary. Track days and general street riding, comfort is more important and my 1 piece is not comfortable at all when you stop riding. Especially when you stop to eat somewhere.