Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   No place like first place (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12055)

tommymac 12-06-2009 09:57 PM

No place like first place

With larry Fitzgerald catching a touchdown pass it prety much locked up first place in the division of my fantasy league:rockwoot:

Also survived another week in the survivor pool, 5 people got eliminated with my raiders beating the steelers and the giants beat the cowgirls so its been a good sunday for me so far.

Tom

Rider 12-07-2009 08:45 AM

I moved from 6th to 4th with a win this week. :rockwoot: My son moved from 2nd to 6th with his loss. Next week I play the 1st place team. :td:

tommymac 12-07-2009 08:48 AM

We start the playoffs next weekend and its kinda good I get the bye since I have several players with injuries and some unfavorable matchups. So hopefully my team gets healthier for the following week.

Tom

Rider 12-07-2009 09:15 AM

We have 1 more week of regular season then we start playoffs. I should loose next week which will probably take me out of the top 4 but I will at least make the consolation playoff.

tommymac 12-07-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302513)
We have 1 more week of regular season then we start playoffs. I should loose next week which will probably take me out of the top 4 but I will at least make the consolation playoff.

We cut it back by one week to minimize loosing players on playoff teams who sit in week 17. One guy lost because he had several colts players and they all sat out the last week.

Tom

Rider 12-07-2009 09:18 AM

That's probably a good idea, I might do that next season.

tommymac 12-07-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302515)
That's probably a good idea, I might do that next season.

Guys with saints and colts players are concerned. If they remain undefeated they may keep playing everyone, but if they loose a game and still lock up home field then they may sit guystheyre both in better shape this week esp with minnesota loosing, and I think indy locked up the division already and are close to home field as well.

Tom

Trip 12-07-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 302517)
Guys with saints and colts players are concerned. If they remain undefeated they may keep playing everyone, but if they loose a game and still lock up home field then they may sit guystheyre both in better shape this week esp with minnesota loosing, and I think indy locked up the division already and are close to home field as well.

Tom

Colts lock up homefield with one more win, they may bench people afte that.

Saints have the Vikings to deal with, they have to keep winning to lock up homefield. Vikings only have 1 loss.

defector 12-07-2009 09:45 AM

The Vikings have 2 losses - Pittsburgh beat them earlier in the year. The Saints now have a 2 game lead for home field in the NFC.

Rider 12-07-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302523)
Colts lock up homefield with one more win, they may bench people afte that.

Saints have the Vikings to deal with, they have to keep winning to lock up homefield. Vikings only have 1 loss.

2 after last night.

I have NO defense, Robert Meachem and Joesph Addai, so I hope NO and Indy keep playing their starters.