Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southwest Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Vegas (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=161)

zortness 02-28-2008 01:46 PM

Vegas

If you're in the area, check out 702sportbikes.com for group rides, track days, etc.

Or just PM me on here, I'll help get you hooked into the local community.

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zortness (Post 2064)
If you're in the area, check out 702sportbikes.com for group rides, track days, etc.

:lol: I almost said well DLit is from and going back to that area... :lol:

glad to see more of the 702 guys on here...

DLIT 02-29-2008 04:14 AM

It's a solid little community though. Rather than being a club with dues and shit, it's just an organized bunch of people that love to ride. It's not uncommon to have 20+ guys on the track during a track day that are 702SB members. Riders from all different levels too, so it makes it even funner, you know, having your buddy there to challenge and push you. I always have mini races when I go with these guys. Got black flagged on my second session of my first track day because I passed in a corner I wasn't suppose to.

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 3216)
It's a solid little community though. Rather than being a club with dues and shit, it's just an organized bunch of people that love to ride. It's not uncommon to have 20+ guys on the track during a track day that are 702SB members. Riders from all different levels too, so it makes it even funner, you know, having your buddy there to challenge and push you. I always have mini races when I go with these guys. Got black flagged on my second session of my first track day because I passed in a corner I wasn't suppose to.

That seems so out of character for you... :lol:

DLIT 02-29-2008 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 3219)
That seems so out of character for you... :lol:

One of the guys that worked for the hosting company was like "You don't know how many guys were saying Blue vest, number 7". He and I laughed about it.

sarawalker 02-29-2008 07:49 PM

one of these Mondays I'm going to have make that group dinner

zortness 02-29-2008 07:56 PM

This next Monday, and from now on, we're meeting at Jason's Deli. No more of that Hot Rod Grill crap... they kept raising their prices and giving us a hard time, and their food sucked.

Now we'll have good food to go along with our good company =P
I think there were 70 bikes last week, not bad for Vegas.

sarawalker 02-29-2008 08:03 PM

I know it's a Monday tradition so I'll plan on it

CW AF 03 06-10-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zortness (Post 2064)

Hey, I'm in Vegas! I should check out that 702sportthingy...

patrick 09-19-2008 12:27 AM

omfg 702sportbikes!

member, moderator, addict here.:rockwoot:

derek isn't kidding about the trackdays here. 20+ of us at every event. it's way fun.