Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats on Your Radio (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=37)

Rider 02-26-2008 09:22 AM

Megadeth - Black Curtains

marko138 02-26-2008 09:23 AM

The Howard Stern Show. Again. And as usual.

neebelung 02-26-2008 09:27 AM

:lol:

Lex & Terry. Again. As usual.

marko138 02-26-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 697)
:lol:

Lex & Terry. Again. As usual.

Are they on regular radio or satellite?

neebelung 02-26-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 704)
Are they on regular radio or satellite?

they're on Satellite now, too, but I'm just listening to them on regular. I can't get a decent satellite signal in this building (I can barely get an FM signal!)

marko138 02-26-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 707)
they're on Satellite now, too, but I'm just listening to them on regular. I can't get a decent satellite signal in this building (I can barely get an FM signal!)

Do you get Bubba the Love Sponge where you are? He's out of Tampa. He's on FM in the morning and Sirius in the afternoon.

I can't get satellite in my house....so I listen on the net.

neebelung 02-26-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 709)
Do you get Bubba the Love Sponge where you are? He's out of Tampa. He's on FM in the morning and Sirius in the afternoon.

I can't get satellite in my house....so I listen on the net.

We just got Bubba back in this market (regular radio) a couple weeks ago. I was never a fan (he was on late-nights when I lived in Charlotte), but I haven't listened to him since he came back on the air here.

I used to listen to satellite on the net here at work, but alas, we're no longer allowed to. :no:

marko138 02-26-2008 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 714)
We just got Bubba back in this market (regular radio) a couple weeks ago. I was never a fan (he was on late-nights when I lived in Charlotte), but I haven't listened to him since he came back on the air here.

I used to listen to satellite on the net here at work, but alas, we're no longer allowed to. :no:

I love Bubba. His english is so terrible it's hilarious. I listen to Howard all day then Bubba at 3pm.

I guess thats one nice thing about my job....I drive around in the company car all day listening to Stern.

Rider 02-26-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 720)
I love Bubba. His english is so terrible it's hilarious. I listen to Howard all day then Bubba at 3pm.

I guess thats one nice thing about my job....I drive around in the company car all day listening to Stern.

I cant stream anything on the net, so I have torely on CD and Ipod to get me through the day. I listen to O and A on the way into work and they pretty much suck.

marko138 02-26-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 725)
I cant stream anything on the net, so I have torely on CD and Ipod to get me through the day. I listen to O and A on the way into work and they pretty much suck.

I loved them years ago. They were doing better radio then Stern. But their satellite show sucks balls. And Stern is doing the best radio he's ever done.