Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   wally world (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9507)

Trip 07-22-2009 08:22 PM

wally world

1 Attachment(s)
old vs new, fuck you guys taking away my ice cream and charging me the same. You are on my shit list. The chocolate fudge brownie now tastes less like the ben and jerry's version too. I think they got a new supplier. Fuckers....

Rider 07-22-2009 09:02 PM

Am i missing something? It's the same brand but two different flavors.

thirdgenlxi 07-22-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 245602)
Am i missing something? It's the same brand but two different flavors.

Looks like the new version is a smaller container, but still the same price

And yea, I hate China-Mart too. I worked there for 5 miserable years (don't even know why I stayed that long).... I try and avoid them at any cost cuz they're an absolute cluster f**k of a company (:gofurslf: China-Mart). I always try and support the smaller local businesses that they're always putting out of business when they open a new store

Phew... sorry, natural reaction :lol

Rider 07-22-2009 09:07 PM

Oh and BTW you have the same fucking counter tops I do, copycat. :nee:

racedoll 07-22-2009 09:12 PM

I noticed the packaging changed, but not the quality. But I don't buy ice cream there.

Amber Lamps 07-22-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 245611)
I noticed the packaging changed, but not the quality. But I don't buy ice cream there.

It's not "quality" that has pissed him off, it's "quantity". I only buy Breyer's ice cream myself.:rockwoot:

Trip 07-22-2009 09:18 PM

Yeah, they shrank the size of the container, so you get less ice cream.

It's both tigger.

I loved the chocolate fudge brownie. I got addicted to ben & jerrys chocolate fudge brownie with Reese's peanut butter syrup at an actual ben & jerrys store in chattanooga. I don't like paying that much for that little ice cream from a grocery store because the ben & jerry containers are tiny and super expensive. I was able to find the flavor at wally world and it tasted exactly the same and they sell reeses peanut butter syrup in the store now too. So I could eat it at home for real cheap. With the redesign the ice cream tastes different. Either new recipe or new supplier. Don't know. I bought the cake batter to try it since it is the old container.

Rider 07-22-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 245613)
It's not "quality" that has pissed him off, it's "quantity". I only buy Breyer's ice cream myself.:rockwoot:

Sometimes quantity is better the quality... Oh wait... your talking ice cream.

Mr Lefty 07-22-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 245613)

actually it's both

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 245573)
old vs new, fuck you guys taking away my ice cream and charging me the same. You are on my shit list. The chocolate fudge brownie now tastes less like the ben and jerry's version too. I think they got a new supplier. Fuckers....

Trip 07-22-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 245617)
Sometimes quantity is better the quality... Oh wait... your talking ice cream.

in this case quality and quantity went down.