Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Biketoberfest. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2843)

OneSickPsycho 10-10-2008 09:20 PM

Biketoberfest.

I'm going.

Trip 10-10-2008 09:24 PM

take lots of pics, where you been hiding anyway? I miss stories about shovels and missing women.

Mr Lefty 10-10-2008 09:26 PM

No shit!

Shift 10-10-2008 09:27 PM

Not that far away, but probly wont make it this year.

PhiSig1071 10-10-2008 09:31 PM

Maybe.

OneSickPsycho 10-10-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 78693)
take lots of pics, where you been hiding anyway? I miss stories about shovels and missing women.

Been working a lot and fucking around installing a new system in my truck... it's been taking WAY longer than anticipated... Got driver side doors finally finished today... Still gotta run wires, make brackets, and install speakers in the passenger side... then mount, hookup the amps, and fine tune everything before putting the back seat and shit back in...

Mr Lefty 10-10-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 78734)
Been working a lot and fucking around installing a new system in my truck... it's been taking WAY longer than anticipated... Got driver side doors finally finished today... Still gotta run wires, make brackets, and install speakers in the passenger side... then mount, hookup the amps, and fine tune everything before putting the back seat and shit back in...

nice... I did that for a living before I donated my life to the military...

what gear you going with?

jeeps84 10-10-2008 11:28 PM

Ill not be going this year.

OneSickPsycho 10-10-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 78737)
nice... I did that for a living before I donated my life to the military...

what gear you going with?

Jeans and a meshie... gloves and lid of course... I'll take my boots, but don't know if I'll even wear them... Not really planning on doing a lot of real riding... prolly just putt around and party at night. Gonna see if I can find some good deals on gear though...

OneSickPsycho 10-10-2008 11:42 PM

Oh wait... Where you talking about get on the bike or the shit for my truck? :lol:

My truck is getting 4 Pioneer Premier 6 1/2" components run by an el cheapo 700w Profile amp (prolly upgrade later, but I know enough people who get really good sound from these that I'll give it a whirl)... Pioneer 10" sub powered by a Pioneer 1000w amp... Running the factory headunit as the aftermarkets always look like shit unless you redo the entire interior... Not going for audiophile sound anyway, just something that's clean and LOUD. Read up a lot about all the gear and talked to a lot of people... The driver's side, even without being amplified, sounds awesome already. When I hook the amp up it should be painful. I can't wait.