Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   License Appt. Next Week (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5977)

Bassplayer 02-13-2009 03:46 AM

License Appt. Next Week

For all yall that know me, Ive been trying to get my freakin bike forever.
Well its looking like its happenin soon.

Getting my license next week. (already did all the msf stuff long ago/been riding friends bikes to practice; just didnt wanna wait in DMV forever just to get paperwork until I was really going to get it! Dont flame me, I rode his bike in industrial areas/ parking lots WAAAY away from anything remotely considered traffic.. :lol:)

AND...Ive got a couple friends that have been scouting bikes for me, and they've found a couple used SV's in the area im going to be looking at. :dthumb:

Ones an 05, the other is an 03, they havent told me the details yet...

So wish me luck, Im finally in the works of gettin my own!

Quick281 02-13-2009 03:59 AM

Good luck dude!

That reminds me, I should go get my license soon. I have just been too lazy to get an appointment to take the test. :sorry:

t-homo 02-13-2009 04:41 AM

Badass man.

rogue 02-13-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 164775)
For all yall that know me, Ive been trying to get my freakin bike forever.
Well its looking like its happenin soon.

Getting my license next week. (already did all the msf stuff long ago/been riding friends bikes to practice; just didnt wanna wait in DMV forever just to get paperwork until I was really going to get it! Dont flame me, I rode his bike in industrial areas/ parking lots WAAAY away from anything remotely considered traffic.. :lol:)

AND...Ive got a couple friends that have been scouting bikes for me, and they've found a couple used SV's in the area im going to be looking at. :dthumb:

Ones an 05, the other is an 03, they havent told me the details yet...

So wish me luck, Im finally in the works of gettin my own!

WooT! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I've had both...well...I HAVE an '03....the ex hubby had an '05. There's some minute differences between the two years, but both years are most excellent bikes. :dthumb:

Good luck!

Mr Lefty 02-13-2009 11:15 AM

NICE! good luck bro...

the chi 02-13-2009 11:21 AM

Congrats babe, bout time!! :dthumb:

Looni2ns 02-13-2009 11:27 AM

No flaming from me. :-) You're only qualified for parking lot practice after the MSF anyway. Did the same thing as you, although I didn't wait as long to get the endorsement put on my license. (In GA, if you pass the course, you don't have to take the DMV test. You get a card from MSF and take it to DMV where they add the endorsement to your license.)

Just remember to BREATHE! Elbows bent and smile, so you'll relax. You'll do fine!!

JoJoYZF 02-13-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looni2ns (Post 164958)
No flaming from me. :-) You're only qualified for parking lot practice after the MSF anyway. Did the same thing as you, although I didn't wait as long to get the endorsement put on my license. (In GA, if you pass the course, you don't have to take the DMV test. You get a card from MSF and take it to DMV where they add the endorsement to your license.)

Just remember to BREATHE! Elbows bent and smile, so you'll relax. You'll do fine!!

Same in Ohio. I got my endorsement put on and then started riding around my neighborhoods before I hit busy streets.

Good luck man.

Yamerhaw 02-13-2009 01:17 PM

good luck!

PhiSig1071 02-13-2009 01:54 PM

Awesome dude! Congrats! Good choice on a bike too, the SV is sweet. They'll do everything from beginner bike to racing.