Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Women's Alpinestar Cat Pants, US Size 2, Euro 38 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12674)

Tsunami 01-12-2010 02:35 AM

Women's Alpinestar Cat Pants, US Size 2, Euro 38

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20pants/1.jpg

$50 plus $6 shipping

Gently used, no stains, rips or tears.

Homeslice 01-12-2010 08:52 AM

Is that your nude shadow in the background? :dribble:

:lol:

Tsunami 01-12-2010 05:51 PM

:lol: how do you notice these things?

askmrjesus 01-12-2010 07:24 PM

Have they been de-clawed?

JC

Tsunami 01-13-2010 01:56 AM

hey hey stop bastardizing my thread unless you plan on getting some cat pants!

OneSickPsycho 01-13-2010 08:38 AM

Yo! Totally interested!!!

What size are you normally? ONSSP is 4'11" so pants have NOT be especially easy to find...

Oh... any other gear?

Tsunami 01-13-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 318950)
Yo! Totally interested!!!

What size are you normally? ONSSP is 4'11" so pants have NOT be especially easy to find...

Oh... any other gear?

Depending on brand, (when i did fit into the pants a little better) anywhere from size 0-2. and the pants length is fine. The next size up the knee pads were way low.

I have a Daytona Fox dual sport jacket that still has tags on but there is no armor except for some soft padding on the elbows. The sleeves zip out though.

I have seperate EVS hard knee pads too that I worn once for the dirt. I'll see what else I can dig up.

I'm going the textile route so I may eventually sell my leather jacket too:)

Its good to know there is someone else smaller than me on the board. I didn't know who else to pawn my stuff too :lol:

OneNotSoSickPsycho 01-14-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 319166)
Depending on brand, (when i did fit into the pants a little better) anywhere from size 0-2. and the pants length is fine. The next size up the knee pads were way low.

I have a Daytona Fox dual sport jacket that still has tags on but there is no armor except for some soft padding on the elbows. The sleeves zip out though.

I have seperate EVS hard knee pads too that I worn once for the dirt. I'll see what else I can dig up.

I'm going the textile route so I may eventually sell my leather jacket too:)

Its good to know there is someone else smaller than me on the board. I didn't know who else to pawn my stuff too :lol:

:lol: Yeah, It sucks to be small...nothing is EVER my size...so THANK YOU!!!

We just purchased a jacket and gloves for me the other day...took FOREVER to find something that was a decent price, my size, and NOT sold out. :lol:

:rockwoot:

Tsunami 01-14-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneNotSoSickPsycho (Post 319357)
:lol: Yeah, It sucks to be small...nothing is EVER my size...so THANK YOU!!!

We just purchased a jacket and gloves for me the other day...took FOREVER to find something that was a decent price, my size, and NOT sold out. :lol:

:rockwoot:

I find that alpinestars cut pretty well for us small people, but you have to be super thin as well. My hands are tiny and their gloves fit really good.

My Icon and Scorpion jacket in XS fits well too. I think Joe Rocket finally came out with some XS sizes too. The only thing is if you have any boobs at all, (which I don't) it may be kind of tight around the chest.

The only thing that is a hit or miss is pants. I bought a size 2 once from some odd brand and I couldn't even pull it over my hips. I think it was cut for a 11 year old girl. Normally I just wear jeans now since I don't really go anywhere or do anything crazy, my full leathers get no use.

Try looking at some kid sizes too. I have a kid sized backprotector and dirtbike boots and its so much cheaper!

Tsunami 01-14-2010 06:21 PM

So OSP and ONSSP are you guys interested in the pants? :)