Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Mechanical or Tech (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dyna Beads and How To install them (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=4275)

Gas Man 12-10-2008 11:58 PM

Never had them in the 9R

You remove the old weights once these are installed.

You never ever feel any unbalance once installed.

Dnyce 12-11-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 123791)
Never had them in the 9R

You remove the old weights once these are installed.

You never ever feel any unbalance once installed.

inner tubes ok?

u remind me of the oxyclean guy sometimes when u find something u like, so fuck it ill try em when i get my tires in a week or two

Mr Lefty 12-11-2008 01:28 AM

:lol: gas doing informercials

HRCNICK11 12-11-2008 09:21 AM

Only thing I don't really like about them is I already get small balls of rubber inside my tires. I would think these would collect rubber and kind of snowball larger as they did.

If they have any weight to them they might add to the heat build up also some thing you would not want ona a track bike.

Amber Lamps 12-11-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRCNICK11 (Post 124094)
Only thing I don't really like about them is I already get small balls of rubber inside my tires. I would think these would collect rubber and kind of snowball larger as they did.

If they have any weight to them they might add to the heat build up also some thing you would not want ona a track bike.

Well they are ceramic...that might be why.:idk:

Gas Man 12-13-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 123815)
inner tubes ok?

u remind me of the oxyclean guy sometimes when u find something u like, so fuck it ill try em when i get my tires in a week or two

I'm not sure about tubes.... contact jake at lowdown and ask him... he'll know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 123851)
:lol: gas doing informercials

Hey sometimes I find shit that I stand WAY behind!

Amber Lamps 12-14-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 126431)
I'm not sure about tubes.... contact jake at lowdown and ask him... he'll know.

Hey sometimes I find shit that I stand WAY behind!

Yeah,but you don't only stand behind things you also give them the old reach around while you're at it!!!:whistle:

Mr Lefty 12-14-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 126497)
Yeah,but you don't only stand behind things you also give them the old reach around while you're at it!!!:whistle:

:lol:

ceo012384 12-14-2008 12:05 PM

Interesting. The video Tig posted is cool.

However tires these days are almost always very well balanced from the factory, the real imbalance is with the wheel itself. These dynabeads wouldn't correct for that since the wheel is radially inward, right? They correct only for the tire...?

And there has to be some disadvantage... would you put them on a race bike? Why haven't I seen them all over the paddock?

HRCNICK11 12-14-2008 10:05 PM

I agree about the tires except for dunlop street tires talk about some out of round unbalanced crap.