Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chewy's Discussion Thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=8284)

OneSickPsycho 07-30-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 59099)
Chewy is here, along with some TWFix cards. Thanks!

Sweet... I was fucking sure the USPS would fuck it up.

jtemple 07-30-2008 09:03 PM

I see you and I share the same cynical attitude. :dthumb:

I'll get as many pics as I have time for during the trip. Once I get back, I want to take him to a few local places. Then, he's ready to move on!

jtemple 08-06-2008 01:34 PM

I'm back! Pics will be up soon. I have a million things to do!

jtemple 08-07-2008 12:47 AM

We left on Tuesday morning. The rally goes through Sunday. The death toll was up to 5 riders by Tuesday. None of those dumb bastards wear any gear. I wore full leathers for the ride there, and Helmet/Jacket/Gloves/Jeans/Boots the entire rest of the trip. I was hotter than hell, but I was going to wear my gear no matter what. I was going through a gallon of water in my camelbak per day, easily.

t-homo 08-07-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 61588)
We left on Tuesday morning. The rally goes through Sunday. The death toll was up to 5 riders by Tuesday. None of those dumb bastards wear any gear. I wore full leathers for the ride there, and Helmet/Jacket/Gloves/Jeans/Boots the entire rest of the trip. I was hotter than hell, but I was going to wear my gear no matter what. I was going through a gallon of water in my camelbak per day, easily.

You see McCain at Sturgis?

Phenix_Rider 08-07-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 61588)
I wore full leathers for the ride there, and Helmet/Jacket/Gloves/Jeans/Boots the entire rest of the trip. I was hotter than hell, but I was going to wear my gear no matter what. I was going through a gallon of water in my camelbak per day, easily.

:dthumb:

jtemple 08-07-2008 04:52 PM

Didn't see him. We didn't spend much time in town. Most of our days were spent riding.

Oh, I just found an article about it. Looks like he was there on the 5th. We were on our way home, first thing in the morning that day.

Mr Lefty 08-07-2008 04:52 PM

pics?

jtemple 08-07-2008 04:55 PM

Soon, I'm a busy man! Trying to figure out how I want to do this, attach them, or host them on my own machine. Trip, any suggestions? You're the one that's going to move this all over to the other thread, right?

Trip 08-07-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 61812)
Soon, I'm a busy man! Trying to figure out how I want to do this, attach them, or host them on my own machine. Trip, any suggestions? You're the one that's going to move this all over to the other thread, right?

dont attach them, start a photobucket or myspace account.