Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Cowboys this week (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11680)

tommymac 11-18-2009 03:19 PM

Cowboys this week

Survived another week in my survivor pool, minny took care of business. I have 2 good choices this week with dallas or cincy. I think I will take the cowboys, theyre gonna be pissed after last weeks loss and ar emuch more talented than the skins.

The bengals look good but its a road game and there is always a let down factor after a huge win against the stillrs. Granted I know its against oakland but they have cleveland at home the following weekafter those 2 and SD the week after it may get a little dicey if I survive that long. Our pool started with 117 players and there are still 43 people going, thats unheard of this far into the season. Only one eliminated last week.

Tom

marko138 11-18-2009 03:21 PM

I'd say the Cowboys are a lock at this point. The Skins are TERRIBLE. But so are my Raiders, but they have been known to bust out a win every now and then, and when you least expect it. Like against the Eagles but not the Chefs. :wtf:

I'd take the Boys.

tommymac 11-18-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 293945)
I'd say the Cowboys are a lock at this point. The Skins are TERRIBLE. But so are my Raiders, but they have been known to bust out a win every now and then, and when you least expect it. Like against the Eagles but not the Chefs. :wtf:

I'd take the Boys.

Youre a raiders fan, I knew there was some good in ya somewhere LOL

That eagles game took out about 20 people earleir in the year. Problem this year is less parity, there are mostly either very good or very bad teams so its easy to pick against cleveland, KC, oakland etc....

Tom

Rider 11-18-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 293947)
Youre a raiders fan, I knew there was some good in ya somewhere LOL

That eagles game took out about 20 people earleir in the year. Problem this year is less parity, there are mostly either very good or very bad teams so its easy to pick against cleveland, KC, oakland etc....

Tom

Speaking of Oakland and KC, did you see the game last week. That game was 59.9 minutes of fail by both teams.

marko138 11-18-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 293950)
Speaking of Oakland and KC, did you see the game last week. That game was 59.9 minutes of fail by both teams.

What did you expect? It was a game between 2 terribly shitty teams.

Rider 11-18-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 293952)
What did you expect? It was a game between 2 terribly shitty teams.

I expected an NFL level game, not a match up of St Mary's School for the Blind against the Down Syndrome Acadamy.

tommymac 11-18-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 293950)

Glad I missed that one but was stuck watching the jets game here.

Tom

marko138 11-18-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 293953)
I expected an NFL level game, not a match up of St Mary's School for the Blind against the Down Syndrome Acadamy.

At least it wasn't the Browns. Wait, they played in primetime Monday. :lol:

Rider 11-18-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 293964)
At least it wasn't the Browns. Wait, they played in primetime Monday. :lol:

:lol Yeah really. Did you hear Quinn is getting fined for that chop block that took out Suggs for possibly the rest of the season.

z06boy 11-18-2009 03:53 PM

All I saw last Sunday was Carolina > Falcons and Indy > Pats and I was happy about BOTH !! :rockwoot: