Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Peeps near Atlanta, wanna meet up this weekend? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5030)

Quick281 01-07-2009 01:10 AM

Peeps near Atlanta, wanna meet up this weekend?

thirdgenlxi and I were talking and it occurred to me that we have a growing group of people near or around Atlanta. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for food and maybe even a ride?

Friday and Sunday are free for me, I think it is supposed to rain on Saturday.

We could meet anywhere just to meet each other over some food or if we could plan something out go for a ride too.

I have a friend who isn't on the forum but I am sure I would get him to come along. He just got his SV 650 and always wants to ride.

Anyone wanna try and plan something?

Quick281 01-07-2009 01:27 AM

Even if this weekend doesn't work out for people, we can always do it during any of the randomly awkward warm weekend we get all winter.

thirdgenlxi 01-07-2009 01:13 PM

Yea come on pepoles.... I enjoy meeting new people!

Either works fine for me.... lets just see if this stupid weather holds out :whistle:

ericr 01-07-2009 03:11 PM

Lets see what the weather does on Sunday as far as riding goes. My weekend is Sun and Mon so that limits my Saturday stuff.

Definitely a ride at the first chance with the weather's cooperation though.

Smittie61984 01-07-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdgenlxi (Post 141226)
Either works fine for me.... lets just see if this stupid weather holds out :whistle:

You consider weather when riding???

Gotta see about Sunday. I'm suppose to go rollerskating with my buddy's daughters sometime this weekend. I'll have to shoot for Saturday with the skatin action if you guys go for Sunday.

ericr 01-08-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 141656)
You consider weather when riding???

I do, my sinuses suck so I have to be careful this time of year. I've had 2 sinus infections over the last 2 months too so it's gonna have to be decent weather. This fall/winter has sucked for weather so far, way colder than normal!

Quick281 01-08-2009 10:54 AM

I don't mind cold weather as long as it is sunny out. However I am not a fan of rain.

We can just see how it looks and decide.

Katherine 01-08-2009 10:56 AM

Hey Alex, the Charleston crew are having a track day in Roebling (near Savannah) soon if you're interested. I think there might still be some slots open.

Quick281 01-08-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katherine (Post 142029)
Hey Alex, the Charleston crew are having a track day in Roebling (near Savannah) soon if you're interested. I think there might still be some slots open.

Damn, I would love to go but I don't think I have the funds to be ready with what ever stuff I might need. The auto-x guys would always hit up Roebling when I lived in Boro.

Thanks for letting me know about it though, do you have a link to more information by any chance?

Katherine 01-08-2009 11:11 AM

Even if you don't ride, you can come and hang in my pit if you like. I hear KWS will be renting a session, so there'll be novice, intermediate/expert combined, and KWS.

Will send you a PM.