Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   10.5 Exxon Valdez tankers worth... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15235)

Kaneman 06-16-2010 07:07 PM

10.5 Exxon Valdez tankers worth...

Just heard that lil' stat. I think I gotta agreee with Stewart when he asked the other night if America could do anything other than wage war anymore?

Particle Man 06-16-2010 09:44 PM

Sure: we can "supersize" everything and get fat...

Rangerscott 06-16-2010 11:29 PM

Wrong thread.

RACER X 06-18-2010 03:54 PM

Many contractors stand ready to help save the Gulf of Mexico, but rigid insurance requirements are thwarting their efforts. Contractors are required to purchase specific liability, pollution and federally mandated workers' compensation coverages designed for employees working on, around or near waterways. To aid contractors with the requirements, MarketScout has developed OSCAR (Oil Spill Cleanup and Remediation) to provide a comprehensive insurance solution for contractors working to clean the British Petroleum oil spill. Four leading energy insurance companies are participating in OSCAR. MarketScout is the manager and founder of OSCAR.

According to Richard Kerr, MarketScout’s Chief Executive Officer, "Many contractors strive to help the BP cleanup; but, federal insurance statutes require complex insurance policies not available from most insurers. Oil spill cleanup contractors must show proof of insurance with policies designed to provide pollution, third party liability and federally mandated workers' compensation coverages. These insurance requirements slow down the process of getting contractors for these jobs. The more quickly oil is cleaned the more quickly the Gulf Coast economy will recover and less likely our beautiful wetlands and beaches will be soiled. Contractors now have a one stop solution for adhering to the federally-mandated insurance provisions."

Particle Man 06-18-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 383966)
Wrong thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 383862)
Just heard that lil' stat. I think I gotta agreee with Stewart when he asked the other night if America could do anything other than wage war anymore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 383931)
Sure: we can "supersize" everything and get fat...

Right thread.

derf 06-18-2010 06:08 PM

I pooped. It went in the water in the bowl so I flushed it. Where is the flush handle for the gulf?

Amorok 06-20-2010 07:03 PM

There is one, but it's called a hurricane, and we'd kinda like to avoid one of those right about now.

Apoc 06-20-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 385153)
There is one, but it's called a hurricane, and we'd kinda like to avoid one of those right about now.

Ive been saying all along, if theres bad hurricane in the gulf before this is stopped, its going to be a mess unlike anything seen before.

derf 06-20-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 385190)
Ive been saying all along, if theres bad hurricane in the gulf before this is stopped, its going to be a mess unlike anything seen before.

Its raining black gold?

Particle Man 06-20-2010 09:31 PM

and they're forming right now...