Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blackberry Storm (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7869)

KSGregman 05-01-2009 07:08 PM

Blackberry Storm

Just picked two up tonight....one for me...one for my wife. I gave my LG Dare to my daughter....pretty slick device...still messing around with it...getting it configured to my tastes. :dthumb:

Trip 05-01-2009 07:19 PM

well format the entire phone of everything including the operating system and install the leaked operating system .141

tis awesome

KSGregman 05-02-2009 11:42 AM

Can anyone recommend a "must have" theme? I'm looking around at Crackberry.com but haven't seen anything that really jumps out at me yet. :idk:

Trip 05-02-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 207309)
Can anyone recommend a "must have" theme? I'm looking around at Crackberry.com but haven't seen anything that really jumps out at me yet. :idk:

I am using custom dark with weatherbug. It's in another storm thread and corey made the post. I love it.

KSGregman 05-02-2009 02:38 PM

I have the Custom Dark Theme....I'm adding apps now....Pandora...Messenger...Facebook...and just adding Poynt now.

What a kick ass device, this is..... :dthumb:

Particle Man 05-02-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 207350)
I have the Custom Dark Theme....I'm adding apps now....Pandora...Messenger...Facebook...and just adding Poynt now.

What a kick ass device, this is..... :dthumb:

If for some reason I'm ever forced to part with my iPhone that would probably be the device I'd pick...

KSGregman 05-02-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 207382)
If for some reason I'm ever forced to part with my iPhone that would probably be the device I'd pick...

I have a friend who is all about Apple...their products just leave me cold. I mean, I detest Macs....only tolerate my Ipod (and don't even get me started on that heap of shit Itunes....)

I'm happy to have a smart phone that a) Isn't an Apple and b) is connected to Verizon. :rockout:

OneSickPsycho 05-02-2009 08:21 PM

I'm bout to upgrade to a Storm tomorrow.

JoJoYZF 05-03-2009 12:31 AM

Im going with the storm as well and Im on a countdown til mid-june when I can get it.

Corey 05-03-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 207385)
I have a friend who is all about Apple...their products just leave me cold. I mean, I detest Macs....only tolerate my Ipod (and don't even get me started on that heap of shit Itunes....)

I'm happy to have a smart phone that a) Isn't an Apple and b) is connected to Verizon. :rockout:

I've got nothing against Apple. I've got two iPods (30gig video, 60gig video) and a Mac Mini. I had an iBook before that was an excellent computer that lasted a hell of a long time.

I got an iPod Touch in February to give the thing a shot and see how I liked the whole setup and how I'd like living with it in the form of an iPhone. If the difference between the iPod Touch and the iPhone is a camera and a phone, I'll pass. After two weeks of playing with the Touch, I was bored with it. It was alright, but some of the interface shit drove me nuts. It sat for a month before I gave it to my mom.

I love my Storm. It's the best phone I've owned. It started off with some annoying quirks, and every now and then it does something annoying, but the OS tweaks come quickly and seem to further iron out all the things that are minor quibbles. I couldn't live with an iPhone. I can't live without my Storm.