Thread: TWFix Rally
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 PM   #78
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
It's cool that you don't want it for other reasons, but you picked a lame one there...
Well you got me there... so how about... since I'm in debt up to my ears due to the chop, I can no longer afford to think abotu track bikes and track day fees. is that better?

Now to twist your tit once more... who says I paid for all those mods to the chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
For what it's worth,no bs,if we all do go to a track venue and you come,you can use my bike Chris,with the provision that you'll be responsible for any repairs/damage that you incur. I'm serious. To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

That would be very cool of ya and I would maybe take ya up on it. Let's see... the math.... haven't been on a sportbike in.... 3 years... I'm sure that would be some of the slowest few laps in the world... couple that with no desire to pay for repairs.... WHOA!!

Plus I know the secret motive... loan me the gsxr for a few laps... try to get me to catch the bug... I see your devious plan... but I shall be strong... like an oak...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote