View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 03:51 AM   #506
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
your HID kit was hard? mine was just a plug and play. it litterally took me more time to take off the plastics than it did to hook it up.

I seriously thought I'd be in for a couple hours of splicing wires and shit... nope... easy as fuck.

the delay on the otherhand I imagine is a splice... but shouldn't be too hard.
oh and...
It was that combined with me knowing jack shit about electronics, and me making the mistake of tackling all 3 things at once.

The hid kit hooked up easy as cake, but then I took some time to figure out a good place to mount everything. But before doing that I then took time to figure out how to install my delay which had instructions well beyond my basic understanding. I knew where and how it needed to be installed, but the labeling on the output wiring was incomprehensible.

Before that I did my tail light modulator and after no luck, I looked over some wiring diagrams and realized that I had tapped into the wrong line. :facepalm:
So then I went back and fixed that.

All of this stuff in between cooking, cleaning and caring for my mom who is recovering from an operation. It is sort of convenient to have the bike in the living room, because she is spending most of the time on the couch about 2 feet away.

At any rate, she is all hooked up and put back together. I took things real slow tonight and spent most of my time watching tv. Nice relaxing night.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote