Thread: MP3 help
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #22
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Uhhhhh... well that kinda contradictory to the 2 years of problem free music that i've gotten. And of the six MP3/4 players ive had... most likely the clearest and most flawless music playback ive ever had, whether thru headphones, home system, or car system. And the most well built... including the 3 year warranty....

You gotta think too Digi, he wants something that plays music.... not add useless "applications" and use the internet. Apples are only crappy "scene" devices, that only sell because of the name and not audio quality.... I cant even count the number of friend that have had multiple generations of apples crap on them... and then love the zune.

James do yourself a favor and get the Zune or this.... http://www.sansa.com/players/sansa_fuze
I took a quick look at them today. They are both about $40 more then my Zen so I need to decided if i want to spend that much. One problem I have after getting this one is I now don't want any less then 4gb. Before I would have been happy with 2gb. I just want to be a music pack rat and put a bunch of different things on there so I can listen to what ever I want. I have Hip Hop, R&B, Blues, Rock, Raggae and Motown on there and want to load up.

I think I will be taking back this one even if its just to replace it with another Zen. This has an external speaker and it doesn't work on mine. I can't even find setting for it like it says in the manual.

I'm going to research it some more and decide what I want to do. Thanks for all the help so far and keep it coming.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote