Thread: Ford Taurus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #12
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Blame the Americans who head up focus groups over here in the states.
that's the case for all US based manufacturers.

Americans don't want cars...they want CUV\SUV\Commanding View of the road with cars that do a bazillion things like connect to the internet, serve coffee and pull dinkleberries straight from your anus while the seamless automatic transmission and remotecontrol one pinky steerable suspension hides the fact that you are being forced to drive yourself to the mall.
Well fuck the companies for being stupid enough to rely on shoddy focus groups and bean counters to design cars. I'd say that maybe they'd learn from these mistakes, but I sincerely doubt it. These design-by-commitee geniuses gave us all those wonderful ovals everywhere Ford products, BMW "flame surfacing" eye sores, and countless other "company design directions" that have been a blip on the failure radar before disappearing. I hope this economic downturn realigns their focus on producing quality cars now that the cash cows have dried up.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote