View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #3303
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
if it is a PTA the pennicliilin she was given will no tbe sufficient, its like spitting on a forrest fire to put it out. if I were susoicious of one in m ypatients I would give either augmentin or clinda as well as an IV loading dose and hope for the best.

I agree that I hope I am wrong, but its my job/mindset to look for and worry about this sort of stuff.

I should be here till around 5 and will be in the ER tonight so keep me updated.

Tom
Will do. Of course I've only been relaying to you what she's told me. The only thing I've noticed that's different is the slight swelling. I've felt of her glands and there's none that are swollen (mine swell anytime I get the least bit of infection ). I'm not saying you're not a good doc...err.. PA, however sight unseen and only going by word of mouth, without a true examination, I hope you're a little off base. I appreciate all the help and advice. If anything, you've prepared me, at least, for a possibly bigger problem. And that really does help me alot. Especially with her. You wanna come help me hold her down if they have to drain it? I don't think I'm big enough to anymore.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote