View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:50 AM   #3
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
www.twowheelforum.com

Long story short... VS took it over, fucked it all up, lied to the admins, everyone bitched and moaned, most of us got banned (most very well deserved), and Trip started this place... mostly everyone jumped ship.
And...if you're wondering about the "other-other" forum...that would be CF...or cycleforums. The same thing happened to it except with a twist. The owners of CF sold it because they needed to...they get hit really bad by a drunk driver over a year ago, which put them both (hubby and wife who owned it) out of work...or to where they couldn't work much. They also owned an online store called Trick Tape which they shut down due to not being able to handle the business properly due to the accident. They kept waiting for a settlement to come in to help put them back on their feet but time dragged on and it didn't happened. They sold Trick Tap and got other jobs, but it wasn't enough to pay their bills and meet the bills of CF, so they sold it to VS. A bunch of us, who had already been through the bullshit VS does to damn good forums bailed. Not because we didn't care for the original owners, but because we couldn't stand seeing what VS was doing to our home.

We got invited to come live here and those of us who started hanging out here have made it our home....although I know there's probably a few original TWF members who wish we hadn't migrated over here. CF was a damn huge board with about 50,000 members......

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote