Thread: its monday
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default its monday

Already been a long day for me. After house hunting yesterday (went kinda well at least) I got a 4 hr nap and then began my epic day. Walk into the ER and am greated with a notification of a2 yr old in full arrest ( that didnt end well, hes in the morgue now ) We have a slew of medical and PA students doing rotations so I need to entertain them now so I cant realy nap.

2nd patient has a burning in his penis and when he pees, this all started after his GF gave him oral but ate jerk chicken before doing so ( I cannot make shit like this up) so that was the trend for the rest of my night.

I usualy try to sneak out early on sundays so I can get ot the job site kinda on time, no go today, had a few patients I had to sign out, and the damn NP that relieved me is never on time. So I got out a little late and got clobbered by traffic.

So I make it here and find out the head of skanska USA is visiting our site today s ome taking a nap is prolly not a good idea esp since the project manager likes to show us off to visitors. Wouldn look good if they come in and find me sleeping and I tell them to fuck off for waking me up

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote