Thread: Epic Gixxer1k
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I would have to ride the 1098 to honestly say I'd rather have it but I will say it's about the only bike out that I "might" take over my R1.

As far as why do I have both....well initially I was thinking 600 for the tight twisties and track and the R1 for everyday riding. However that changed when my wife took the MSF course and started riding...she actually owns the R6 now.
So that R1 is scarlet and black right? When you opt for that duc... im all over that baby! haha

But isnt it usually the other way around? 600 for street, 1000 for track???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
cmon now, i know you read FB and they have put the zx10 against the blade many times this year and they always call it honda for street and kwacker for track. Hell, just reading fagan's impressions on the kaw were enough to get me waNting one in my garage. True enough. im hoping to see kawi put the bpf forks on the ten next year. We'll see.
Thats what ive heard. You actually thinking about getting one Dave? Or are you going to wait offf to see what the 2010 re-de brings? Maybe BPF and some better looking fairings? We can only hope???
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote