View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #22
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I wouldn't let OCC touch my shit any fuckin day!!!

Garage clean? HMMMM... that's the only way to run.

You better bring your own muffin pan and hope its bullet proof!
its just ridicolous - looks like you could host a sewing or knitting class in that fucking garage.. why does it need to be bullet proof? you going to shoot me? don't you know i am 10' tall and bulletproof motherfucker.. i'll just use your muffin pans and have you cook me some muffins after i smack you up with them and show you the bolts are still in there even after an ass beating..

and most chopper owners work on there own bikes because they have to.. all that shit rattles off constantly.. high fucking maintenance.. i would rather spend my time riding then working on my shit all the time..

yeah gasman thanks for bringing this thread over you commie fuck.. now go knit me a sweater cupcake - its cold out there..

you know i just like giving you shit gasman... just making sure you get your money's worth for asking me to coming over to this board.. i wouldn't want you to feel slighted..

the choppers look badass and i am sure you have spent some serious time and money on them.. if that turns your crank, floats your boat and you are having a good time then great.. life is short.. enjoy the fuck out of it and piss off as many motherfuckers as you can.. i am sure everytime you fire one of those up you piss off at least 20-30 neighbors.. keep up the good work fuckstick.. one day i will have to check them out.. missed you on the last ride.. i definitely like to check them out because i certainly won't even own a showpiece bike myself.. if i clean my bike twice a year that's alot.. i would rather ride it..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote