View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default 4500 dollar necklace

Another fun night in the er last night. started out kinda busy and had some intresting cases. Also ha d adecent medical student with me so that helped, and aside from writing up one shitbag nurse all was looking good untill about 5am.

Were prety much cleaned up and I am teaching the student some stuff about ekg's when a security guyard comes in and says someones outside and they got stabbed. guy had 2 small cuts, one on his lip and one under the nose, then a friend comes in with a stab wound to the ear. All minor stuff, then the tough guy of the group who has a nice wound on his leg doesnt want to be seen says he needs some peroxide. Fine whatever my legs not cut open.

So I find out that a brawl broke out at a club down the road (thats nothing new) and the first guy had a 4500 dollar chain stolen from him. bareley talks to hospital police and wont talk to NYPD, so obviously this guys a real winner. Even told him he was an asshole fo rfirst paying 4 grand for some jewelery and second for wearing it to a club in the shittiest part of brooklyn.

Guy passed out while we were fixing his face, I told our tech we should steal his watch, it was some bling gaudy looking thing and the fool prolly paid a lot of money for that too

My student got a kick out of the good guy bad guy speech. I asked him if these guys were good guys or bad guys, he said good guys. I told him hes wrong, a good guy would have had some major nerve damage or an artery cut and had all sorts of complications. A bad guy gets some glue on his face and walks out of the hospital

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote