Thread: Hey Boys!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh it's even worse that the mods are reading what they've said on a "girlie thread" and are commenting on it in a round about way here...

Anyway, "leg humping" was something that I never did in the past but I kinda warmed up to it lately. If someone had a problem with it all they had to do was put me on "ignore" or even *gasp* pm me and ask me to stop. No biggie. Instead they bitch about leg humping in a private thread and then drag it over here in a vague, weak attempt at humor.

I can't speak for everyone that participates in "leg humping" but personally, I've engaged in it jokingly without any real malice of any kind. If you'll notice, there are several of you that I've never made any lewd remarks to of any kind, so I'm not sure why you're complaining. Some people think that it's fun, some think that it's rude, and some people seem to think that it's cool to jump from one side to the other whenever it suits her.

Whatever. I am more than happy to cease "leg humping" if Trip wishes to impose such a rule. Quite frankly, I actually thought that I'd done a decent job of distinguishing between those that play and those that don't.
THAT post makes it even more funny...

How big is YOUR ego that you would think all the chicks on this site would be specifically talking about you in closed doors. SO not even close to about you.

But, [pats on head] look at you go...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote