Thread: Hey Boys!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #123
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Holy crap......I felt like someone just duct taped me to a chair, peeled my eyelids back and MADE me watch an episode of OPRAH

And I just made it to page 8

No shit!!! People and their dirty laundry. Oh well...it's springtime...the air is fresh outside...nice day to hang laundry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Frigid is relative and can be conditional. I agree that marriage should involve one man and one woman, PERIOD! In this respect, I may be more of a prude than you. As far as my marriage history goes, I'm sorry, what do you know about me or my past? Hmmm...? Are you ASSuming things pumpkin?

I was in the Middle East for about a year and a half, got injured and spent about 3 months in a hospital in Nuremberg only to come home to a wife that was 6 months pregnant. Don't ASSume that I don't understand what heartache or hardship is about sister, because I've carried far more than my fair share. Here's the thing though, she told me she wasn't ready for marriage, I knew she was a "party girl" but my dumb ass begged her to marry me before I left. So as I said, she didn't "change" she was exactly the same person, I just chose to ignore it until it was too late.
Damn dude. That's fucked up. Even though she was a party girl, she should have had more respect for someone she begged to marry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
The only other time I've been engaged, we were together for 4 years and I came home from work to find her dead from an asthma attack... I know all about pain, thanks.

Damn. Sorry man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Pot meet kettle? You were quick to make ASSumptions about me and my marriage.

And I'm not your fucking pumpkin.
Archren, sweetie.....do you need a smoke break?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote