Thread: Kawi ER6n
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #54
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Because it's an I4? Don't remember what the seat height is, but I doubt that you'd enjoy the power delivery. Boring. It spins and spins and spins and finally wakes up.
Probably because it's an I-4. The only reason why the gix is on my list is because I've sat one and it feels almost perfect. Most of the other bikes I have yet to sit.

The main thing I'm looking for in my next bike is comfort, which includes how well I can actually touch. Yet I don't want a torture rack. I've sat the R6's and the CBR's and the position is way too agressive for me and it's not comfortable for me. Weight is a semi issue. I prefer something who's weight will be close to the SV.

I would prefer another V-Twin. I love the power delivery of the SV and wish for something similar. Until I'm a more competent rider, I prefer to stay with something that's similar to what I'm used to.

Design/looks: I've always loved the naked and streetfighter look over fully faired bikes. Besides, I'm lazy and don't want to have to take more off than necessary just to change the oil. I break stuff almost everytime I work on my bike so I try to keep replacement parts cheap and to a minimum.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote