View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Dude.. I think my bike is slow as fuck. I have absolutely no buell bias. If I gave a shit about being fast I would trade it in yesterday.

I care about the enjoyment of the ride and having power where and when in the powerband that I need it.

I think its cool that the manufacturer of my slow street bike is getting everybody pissed off when they run the stock version against the 600s and complain that they can't run with the 1000s.

Then when they DO produce something to run against the 1000s they find something else to complain about.

What's stopping one of you from buying a 2003 gsxr1000 strapping a turbo on and having something that would destroy the superbike field without a bit of problem? Oh right.. The rules..

You make it sound as if buell is burning the American flag. You're so down on anything that's not in your narrow field of vision that you refuse to see things for what they are and instead see them for what they aren't.
The buell is not made to run in that class, it was forced into that class by a shitty organization.

I am not complaining about them running with the 1000s. They are finally going where they belong even though they are still bending the rules to fit them in there.

This is nothing to do with Buell. Buell is taking advantage of what they are given and more power to them for that. This is against DMG. DMG is a shitty org and I want them gone from moto racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
And that is where you went wrong.

Most of the bikes were built with a specific class in mind (125's, 250's, 600's, 1000's, etc.)

Buell built a bike and then the rules were made to accomodate it.
exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote