View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #9
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hey I know, why don't we just kill all those people engaged in legal activities because we don't like it. This reminds me of the nut jobs that spiked a bunch of trees so loggers would get injured if they cut them down or the people who oil corners at the Gap because they don't like us speeding down 129.

The Japanese whalers have found a "loophole" in the law. Get together and change the law but to attack and potentially injure or even kill these sailors who are just trying to make a living... IDK maybe this is another case where I'm stupid/crazy/ an idiot/ etc but I don't get it. This would be like someone against deer hunting setting up booby traps on state land.
tree spiking is really fucked up. people get mauled by those things and if they don't die; they usually end up wishing they were dead because of the disabling injuries.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote