View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #29
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
You my good man, should be renamed to the picture dood. Once again thanks for the pictures, another product I know to veer away from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
yeah Gas has FUCKING ENDLESS amounts of pics... and they all fit in 3 catagories... Thread bombs (the funny "powned" type)
Chicks
informative bike pics (this catagorie is further divided into 2 catagories... Sportbikes and CHROME)

before he got the BIGDOG he was a MAJOR he's still got the crown in my mind... 39K posts in like 4 years... dear GOD
Yeah my PB account has about 4400 pics in it and about half a gig. If you guys were big dog riders... you would understand the scope of my picture taking. On the computer its 1.64GB just in big dog pics (and they aren't big megapixel pics either). I have a pic of almost every bolt on the bike. Is quite handy when a guy asks about something.

On what type of riding for what type of slider...

What is regular street riding. The pic that I put up was from me just riding back to the highway after hittin the twisties. Then one small deer makes a high side and that was the end result.

My point is that you must protect it at "air force level" even if you are just "bar hopping" street riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
Thats fucking insane.
As I said... that was about a 40mph high side!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote